Pages

honesty!

Another meme, tagged by Margarita!
It's:



The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or 2. Firstly you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly you have to tag 10 people with the award.


So here goes!

1) I have an obsession with creating new coffee concoctions with my blender. Putting in Skor chips, table cream, hot chocolate powder, coffee, and milk and blending it up is a perfect way to start my day ... or a perfect mid-afternoon treat. Of course, it gets my parents mad that a washed and wet blender is sitting next to our sink almost every single day.

2) As much as I know that money can't buy happiness, I have way too many fantasies of traveling the world and hitting up boutiques to buy items that no one else has. Which leads to me browsing online stores and wishing I had a credit card.

3) I just finished a multimedia project that I wrote, directed, and played a part in. It was nerve-wrecking, it was exciting, and yet ... in the end, there's still something missing. I'm still proud of it, though!

4) Whenever I leave the house without my mp3 player, I feel like I've left behind a part of myself. The bus without my music is a depressing bus ride. Which leads to:

5) Sometimes, when I'm really 'in the groove' and listening to music on the bus, I try to ignore people I see from school in hopes that they'll leave me alone so I can continue listening to my music. So I stare out the window. A lot.

6) My guitar sits right next to my computer desk, but I only pick it up about once a month. I'm afraid I'll forget how to play, but at the same time, know I'll never be a great musician.

7) It is my goal in life to know how to make at least twelve different kinds of chicken. So far I've made chicken cord en bleu and chicken alfredo.

8) I would love to have: a loft in New York City, a beach house in California or Hawaii, an apartment in Tokyo, a cottage in Hungary, a small house in Poland, and a larger house somewhere in Ontario. Of course, that would mean I would have to be a millionaire first.

9) I might be getting drunk for the first time next week ... shh! After the pain of third year, I am ready to grab some vodka, mix it with some juice (strawberry kiwi, preferably), and let loose! ... responsibly, of course.

10) I cannot wait to lounge on the beach with my boyfriend, looking perfectly tan in a white bikini haha.

If you want to do this, feel free to!

btemplates

0 comments: