oh, the insanity!
Happy 1/11/11! Or is it 11/1/11? I've never been able to figure it out - on the one hand it reads January 11th, but the other reads the 11th of January, which one is more common? I'm never sure what order to put it in. Hmm, the things that are on my mind on a daily basis could fill a book ... or a blog (bwahahaha).
Also today? My sister's birthday (and my niece's birthday is this week, too)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make sure to wish her a happy birthday! right over here. Love you and miss you! Annnnd also today? A winds-so-strong-you-feel-like-you-can't-breathe snowstorm in southern Ontario. I exclaimed to my mama, "I hope there's a snow day tomorrow!" and she went, "But you don't even have classes to go to!" Ah yes, the sad reality of life.
Also today? My sister's birthday (and my niece's birthday is this week, too)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make sure to wish her a happy birthday! right over here. Love you and miss you! Annnnd also today? A winds-so-strong-you-feel-like-you-can't-breathe snowstorm in southern Ontario. I exclaimed to my mama, "I hope there's a snow day tomorrow!" and she went, "But you don't even have classes to go to!" Ah yes, the sad reality of life.
The snow coming down outside my window earlier this afternoon (looks a bit creepy, doesn't it), and two birthday celebrants this week: my sister & my niece.
So to fill up time, I've watched Tangled with my amazing friends (such an adorable movie, I want to own Maximus), cuddled with The Boy, celebrated another friend's birthday (my life is full of January babies) as well downloading this thing called the Insanity workout. And while it might not literally drive you insane, the level of intensity is insane. I tried doing the fit test and by the time the fourth move came around, I was crouching down, feeling like my chest was about to collapse, my ears were all plugged, and no amount of water could satisfy. At least I wasn't doing this workout in public. I definitely need to build myself up, yesiree bob. Wish me luck?
I'd love if the picture on the left was part of my kitchen or something, but alas it's a restaurant I went to - and had a scrumptious salami provolone sandwich.
Other things this week - the lovely BonBonRose Girls are celebrating two years of blogging, KS from While We're Waiting... is officially becoming a lawyer(!), and I'm ... still on the lookout for a job. Wish me luck on that too, por favore.
How's your week been so far?
If it hasn't been so chipper (and you like caffeine), then:
I've had the blessing of enjoying lots of coffee this weekend over amazing conversation, and hope you get to do the same this week (over your beverage of choice, o'course).
'Til next time :)
'Til next time :)





A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
10 comments:
Aaah I wish I can get to experience snow at least once! =D
Happy birthday to your sister and your niece! That photo of the three of you is so sweet :)
I've heard about Insanity, good luck with that! :)
Well..my Mom's fallen sick. She caught something from someone at work. So, I've been looking after her.
The sandwich looks tasty, minus the salami since I can't eat it. I'd replace it with turkey!
ps. I love the picture of the coffee mug :)
I never quite understood how to properly write the date - is it month/day/year or day/month/year? I bet you there is a American way to do it and a Canadian way. I wish I knew which way to write it because I never know how to write the day that I got married. I got married on June 7, 2006, so do I write it 07/06/06 or 06/07/06.
Why is it so confusing?
I think I need to start working out. That insanity work out is probably just what I need. I hope you have a great week and happy birthday to your sis and niece.
You're sandiwch and drink look delicious!! Happy birthday to your sis and niece! So glad to have stumbled upon your blog :)
hahahaha you so crazy boots... wishing for a snow day when you don't even have classes! ;P
my friends are doing the insanity workout... sounds insane to me. you're better off doing Hip Hop Abs... at least you get a good laugh at how cheesy it is. hehe!
<3
Your sandwich looks tasty and I could seriously do with that coffee right now!
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
such great pictures :)
i too am looking for a job - we can both do it!! yay for KS and the BonBon Rose Gals...just love them. glad you were able to see Tangled. isn't it just adorable?!
Just stumbled across your blog... I like it !
But only one cup a day? How do you function ?
Post a Comment