'tis the season
I just wanted to wish you all
the Merriest of Christmases
and the Happiest of Holidays!
My Christmas tree - which always includes my Harry Potter ornament.
Whether it's with family or friends or even co-workers, I hope you all have some loved ones around you to celebrate! Though I'm missing my sister and my niece, the past few days have been full of friends, seeing The Boy and exchanging gifts, and today I'm celebrating Wigilia with my parents - a Polish tradition, with dinner full of fish and presents opened on the same evening. So essentially, my Christmas is tonight. And I'm excited :)
More updates soon, but for now, I hope you all have a beautiful next few days! I'll definitely update more before the new year rings in, so I won't mention that yet ;)
Let me know what your traditions are for this time of year!



A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
8 comments:
happy holidays, nikolett!
have a good one! =)
Merry Christmas! :)
merry christmas beautiful girl!! lots of love to you:)
Merry Christmas lovely lady!! I wish you all the best!! xoxo
Merry Christmas sweetie! =)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
When I decorate my tree, I always put a purple sparkly butterfly on it first.
Can't wait for updates - Merry Christmas girl!
again and again, merry christmas to you boots! <3
Post a Comment