Pages

merriest of christmases!

merry christmas!

Wishing for all of you to have a wonderful Christmas spent with those who mean the most to you & lots of happiness, joy, and laughter! I'm still wishing for snow, but everything else is amazing. 

{image found via weheartit.com via my sister}

I spent the other night having a secret Santa potluck with my four closest friends, spent yesterday  volunteering in my grade 8 classroom and being bombarded with hugs and "I miss you!" shouts, and then spent tonight having a traditional Christmas Eve Polish dinner with my parents. Tomorrow it's a regular Christmas dinner with The Boy coming over :) And trying to figure out how to display all the amazing Christmas cards I received, especially from you fellow bloggers!

Hope your holidays are full of cozy warmth and memorable moments :)


btemplates

10 comments:

KC said...

Happy Holidays to you!!

Glee said...

I wish you and your family and Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year. :)

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Nikolett!!!! hope you have an awesome holiday :)

Sierra said...

Merry Christmas girl and hope you had a delicious dinner with the boy and can't wait to see all of the goodies you receive!

Belle ♥ said...

Happy holidays! =)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday sweets!

Katy said...

Merry Christmas girly!

This was such a fast and hectic Christmas.. in a way, I'm so glad it's over. Now I just wanna sleep until the new year.

Rachel said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)

Glee said...

Belated Merry christmas! Enjoy your holidays and have a happy new year. :)

Leesh said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with the boy and your family. It's funny how quickly it comes and goes.