Pages

long time no see!

It's been a while, I know! School has finally stopped wreaking havoc on my free time & social life, albeit momentarily. In two weeks I start summer school and will learn all about Shakespeare, but I've decided to update more here! In the next coming weeks, there will be a serious revamp in the way it looks, with more consistent updates. Excited?

First off, lots of memes tagged by Margarita! The first one is: You have to post ONLY ONE picture that represents your personal interior design style. Seeing how I'm on a Sims 2 craze of making/designing houses (yes, I am lame and play computer games instead of blogging when I do manage to have some free time), I already have an idea of what kind of style I'm into. But finding just one picture to represent that is incredibly hard. I was half-tempted to just take a snapshot of a Sims 2 house I designed, but instead, turned to Flickr.

And found this beauty:



For me, I'm all about comfort with a modern flair. I love wide open spaces, with large windows to get a great look on the outdoors, and almost make it feel like the outdoors is reaching in. I love modern-looking couches with enough back support so that you feel comfy yet stylish at the same time. In this picture, that brief hint of a modern fireplace is amazing. Cuddling on a couch and hearing the fireplace roar, or sitting nearby the window with some coffee and watching the world around you. I love bright pieces that are warm, and have a bit of an obsession with lamps (I LOVE LAMP). So for me, this picture summed up my interior personal style the best!

Could you see yourself visiting my house if it was designed like that (haha)? And what would your own personal style be?

btemplates

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful room!