Pages

what made my week

Whoop whoop, it's the weekend again! Since I haven't posted in about a week, I thought I'd give a condensed version of things I enjoyed this week (in no particular order) before moving on to a tag :)


+ PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! Finally had my first one of the season on Friday night while catching up with a best friend. Yes'm, I do love me some Arbuck Coffee (hehe).

+ Live streaming television. I'm a hardcore X Factor fan from Canada; so grateful for online streams.

+ Talking to my sister on the phone for the first time in forever. And hearing my adorable niece talking about a boy in her preschool, too cute.

+ Sleepovers. Love cuddling, and I love being out of the house for a night.

+ Seeing Life As We Know It in the theatres. I will always be a Katherine Heigl chickflick lover, no shame! Really enjoyed that movie, especially since they reference Keanu Reeves ... which will hopefully make him happier. 

+ Amazing bloggers who give great feedback and who provide such amazing material to read.


+ SNAIL MAIL! Kym literally made my mid-week amazing with this package that had coffee candy, Engrishy wrapping, and funny cough drops ... thank you cats!


+ And what made the package even more special were two amazing buttons from her herro hachi line - she sent me a female and male neeenja! which I didn't expect, thank you again! I decided to give the male neeenja! to The Boy, who noticed half a day later that mine had a bow and thought the buttons were even more adorable, haha. My button is now adorned on my favourite school bag.

+ Essay extensions that I didn't even ask for. Makes me a happy schoolgirl. 

-------------------------------

And now, the lovely Leesh tagged me in a little questionnaire! :) The way this goes is I answer her 8 questions, then I make up 8 of my own and tag 8 awesome bloggers to answer them.

1. What's your Starbucks drink?
Automatically feel like this questionnaire was made for me, haha. It varies on the season - in Vancouver, I had a gazillion and one Tall Light Caramel Frappuccinos, now no doubt it's Pumpkin Spice Latte, and then in a month or so it will be a Peppermint Mocha. Mmm. Makes me wish I had more than four Starbucks in my ENTIRE city.

2. What movie do you like better - Sex and the City or The Devil Wear Prada?
To be honest, I barely remember The Devil Wears Prada (I think I watched it when I was ill) and I prefer the Sex and the City show to the films, but I guess that one!

3. What's your token fall fashion item?
Definitely pashmina scarves ... and my oxford heels.

4. Your cable is out and the TV fairy is allowing you to pick one boxed set to watch, what show do you choose?
FRIENDS, without a doubt. 10 seasons of laughs :)

5. What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Oooo ... chocolate chip cookie dough is one of my favourites. And Drumsticks.

6. What's your go-to food when you are having a bad day?
I have a tendency to drink my calories - so hot chocolate right now. Or popcorn.

7. You get to choose a free trip, do you choose a beach or city vacation?
AHH SO TOUGH! Can't I have both?! Ooo, I'll choose a city that has a beach, bwahahaha.

8. What's the first thing you do when you get home from work? 
For me, work = school. First thing I do is take a dive into my hot tub ... no, I kid, I turn on the computer /nerd.

The eight people I tag with this are ChinkyMel, Patikym, Animated Confessions, La Midge, While We're Waiting, Little Tiara, One Long Road, and anyone else who wants to answer the following eight questions: 1) What's something you like to collect?; 2) For some odd reason, every single restaurant/fast food place is burning down but the Food Fairy (err, yes she exists) tells you that you can save one restaurant. Which one would you save?; 3) What's your favourite go-to outfit you could wear practically everywhere?; 4) What's a song you've gotten into recently?; 5) A fairy (yes, they are popular) decides to grant you either forever clean-shaven legs or forever clean-shaven armpits - which would you choose?; 6) What's better than coffee to you? (haha so lame); 7) You're flipping through television channels late at night, what would make you stop and watch?; 8) What's the last book you read?

Annnnd, on that note:
Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!

btemplates

11 comments:

Unknown said...

it'd be so fun taking yoga together.. we'd totally be the goofs disturbing the peaceful atmosphere. hahaha! *mmmm* Arbuck Coffee. ;P

You're welcome again and again, happy to make your day!

Thanks for the tag... gives me something to blog about soon since i totally didn't succeed in my 30 day challenge. ;P

happy saturday/sunday! <3

Sara Strand said...

Hi- I love your nailpolish.

:)

Sara said...

Thank you for the tag!

I love your hair!

dolce la robyn said...

uuuuuuuuuuu i love those underage boys. what are they called again? something direction. ahahhahaha.

Kristen said...

I can't wait to play along!!! Such fun questions... thanks for the tag!!

And that pic of your and your Starbs is adorable. I would die for your hair color... you are just too fabulous my friend!!

paddle to shore said...

hun, you're so cute and I used to be really obsessed with the cinnamon dolce latte, I should try and find a new favorite drink from Starbucks, I think the Pumpkin Spice latte is calling my name.

Hope you had a lovely weekend:)

Melissa said...

you look super cute with your starbucks! Your questionnaire got me craving a drumstick suddenly ;)

Poised & Pretty said...

Sounds like you're enjoying this fall weather :) Yay for Starbucks!

littletiara said...

:O I haven't left a comment here??? :O :O :O

I remember I've opened this page for like... always, lol... okay... here goes the comment...

I love your list! and this is trivial but I love your nail polish, hahahaaha...

that pin from Kym, ohhhh... neenja! So cuuuteee! x)

and now YAY! I have things to talk about in my blog! Haha, thank you! :P

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Chocolate chip cookie dough is one of my favorite ice cream flavours too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Are you dressing up for halloween? I'll be doing this tag soon. =)

Andhari said...

Pumpkin spice latte is back?

It's not yet here. AGHHHH. I love it, I would've gone gozilla on Jakarta starbucks..

Btw to answer one of your questions, what's better than coffee? Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries, topless, bringing you coffee in bed. All is good in the world HAHA