greetings from hungary!
The last few weeks have been full of crazy adventures ... lost luggage (eventually found though, no worries!), exploring the town where The Boy grew up, watching him get shocked by an electric fence when we got lost on a hike, finally finding strawberry and kiwi ice cream, checking out the largest lake in central Europe called Lake Balaton, and then venturing into gorgeous centuries-old cathedrals is just the tip of the awesome iceberg that is Europe.
But through all that ... barely ANY Internet access. I almost died when my cell phone said that it could only do emergency calls, which meant no updates or random times to check my e-mail. But I just thought I’d do a quick update and let you all know I’m still alive and having an awesome time :) The next few weeks will be full of Budapest, Vienna, and Transylvania, and hopefully I’ll do another update soon!
What have you been up to lately?
Hope your August is awesome so far!



A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
11 comments:
hi!
glad you're having an awesome time. europe is so beautiful! you'll be visiting my hubby's motherland (romania) too. looking fwd to reading more updates
Very exciting!!! hope you have lots of funrezzler
looks like sooooooooo much fun!!! :D :D :D I know I've said this on twitter but come ooon.. ca't you just drag me along? me wanna be there toooo!!! >___< put me inside your luggage or something, no? :))
have a nice day there, wherever you are! lol.. miss you lots!
xxx
Nothing interesting for me, August just saw me going back to school. DAMN I WANT A BOAT RIDE, too!!! Stay safe!
Jealous lol but I am glad you're having an ANWESOME time :) I am looking forward to more updates or a full-out blog post upon your arrival.
I have been up to nothing much really. I have moved blogs (again) you can read my last two posts about why & find the new link via my twitter.
Enjoy the rest of Europe
so awesome!!
Thanks for the short but sweet update. I am glad to hear you are having a good time despite having lost luggage for a few days. How long are you gone for? It seems like you have been gone for a month already...
Enjoy the rest of your trip and can't wait to hear more.
It's kind of nice to be "UNHOOKED" from the internet and cell phone world for a little while. Enjoy yourself! Sounds so fun!
I miss you and your updates and your emails!!!! can't wait until you return but so happy to see you are both having fun! Enjoy the rest of your trip - have some good gelato for me. ;)
I'm so excited you're finally there :) enjoy your forced internet detox!!
Oh yay sounds like you are having a wonderful time with the Boy! Glad he was okay from the electric fence - that kind of sounds scary!
Enjoy your time their girl!
Post a Comment