fireworks & tags galore!
I call this my last weekend of independence (haha, it's the 4th of July, get it? -I'm lame!-) before I start work next Monday at 7am sharp. Ahh, lovely. On the bright side, I did manage to see three sets of fireworks simultaneously on Canada's Day -- watching them on the mountain/escarpment brow which was pretty darn romantique -- and this weekend is shaping out to be not too shabby, either!
After sleeping over at The Boy's and being home for two hours, I'm heading off soon to hang out with friends so I'm going to make this short, sweet, and full of tags/awards!
Firstly is a Kreativ Blogger Award from Jessica, which is really sweet of you! Thanks so much! The rules are to share seven things you love, and to tag others to do it!
I'm following suit with a little collage:

1) Coffee: If you couldn't guess by the name of this blog, coffee/cappuccino/anything with caffeine will automatically be loved by me. It's delicious, and it keeps me awake!
2) Photography: I'm not so much a camera whore as a picture-taking whore. I love having hundreds of pictures per month in my folders. It captures memories and I love looking back on them and thinking, "Wow, good times." /dork
3) Strawberries & Kiwis: If you give me a meal, even if it's the most disgusting thing, and you tell me it has strawberries and kiwis with it, I WILL EAT IT. It started with loving Del Monte strawberry kiwi juice and has since grown exponentially. I've yet to have strawberry kiwi ice cream, but once I do, life will be complete. /major dork
4) Traveling/Road Trips: Going to Poland last May was my first real trip, and daydreaming about Europe 2010 is definitely keeping in key with that. But I also love traveling throughout the country, whether it's a road trip for the day or camping. Packing things up makes me happy and excited for adventure.
5) Being Intimate: Whether it's a hug, a kiss, a cuddle, or something between the sheets (I'll leave that up to your imagination, haha), I love being with The Boy in all ways. There's something special about showing the one you love how you feel through physical touch. Makes me happy, that's for sure!
6) Being With Friends: I have a group of friends that I've known since high school, making us friends for 6+ years, and one of them I've known since I was 7. This is a group that, despite our ups and downs, have been there for each other. So many inside jokes and random hangouts, and I love 'em.
7) Amber Jewelry: Poland is known for having amber-jewelry stands all throughout their country. I ended up picking up a gorgeous green amber bracelet that I always wear, and love the way it sparkles in the sunlight. Anything silver or with amber will get me sold!
I tag becks, My Wooden Heart, Archana, Sarah, Adele (: and anyone else who'd like to do it!
Speaking of becks, she tagged everyone so I decided to take part in:
1. Open your "My Photos" folder and select the 6th folder
2. Select the 6th photo in that folder
3. Post the photo along with the story behind it
4. Tag some of your friends to do the same thing
Having confessed my picture-taking whoreness, I do have a TON of photo folders on my computer, so I had no clue what would come up. Thankfully, nothing too embarrassing (save for my fashion sense from 2007):

There's a picture of me and my dog Shadow lazing around in my backyard back in August 2007. I remember my close friend taking it, and then we launched into a full-out photoshoot with the two of us. It was an amazing summer day. My dog loves to follow certain family members around depending on how much we spoil him -- I'm guessing on that day, it was me! I love him to pieces.
I tag Margarita, Notes From The Tooth Fairy, and YOU if you're reading this and haven't done it yet!
Hope everyone in America is celebrating an amazing 4th of July -- I think I'm off to the bayfront to get some coffee (an ideal evening for me) followed by some movies at my house. I still have one more tag I want to tackle but for now, HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND! :)


A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
16 comments:
Thank you so much for the tag.
I will add it to my blog as soon as possible.
Enjoy your coffee girlie! Sounds divine right about now. Hop on over to my blog where you'll find a wonderful surprise awaiting...JUST FOR YOU.
{{Hugs}}
Aww I'm tagged. :) I will definitely get around to doing this - I like it cause it's personal enough, without getting too personal..ifyouknowwhatimean, lol. I've been reading a lot of 'tags' that make for good reads, but I don't know if I'd want that much of my personal info out there. But this one I like, so thanks for the tasteful tag. ;)
As for your list of seven, I think #5 is absolutely adorable. I'm more of a physical person versus verbal..especially when it comes to expressing love, and I totally get what you mean by it just makes you happy. :)
that was adorable!!
<3,
Iva
Wow that collage is beautiful! Mine would look crappy beside it!
And that picture of you with the dog is awesome. Dogs are so cute. Don't you just love 'em?! :)
Your collage is just about the cutest thing ever. I think that it embodies everything that I stand for, as well.
I hope that you are having the best 4th of July weekend ever - complete with lots and lots of coffee! :)
i love the collage! i agree with many, actually most of those things on there. haha i hope you are having a great weekend of independence!
I love all of these!
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
Lovely collage. Can I have a #1 please?
thanks for your tag!! (: I'll get to it soon. and shadow and you are too adorable. xx
Love taking photos too!
aww wonderful & adorable post per usual, and i pretty much agree with your entire "things i love" collage! glad to hear you had a good weekend :D
@ My Wooden Heart: You're welcome! Can't way to read your answers! :)
@ Aubrey: Thank you SO much, that really did make my day as well *HUGS*
@ Archana: Yeah, I don't like things that delve too too personally, so I though this tag would be perfect! You're so welcome, and I'm glad you like #5!
@ Iva: Thanks Iva!! :)
@ Jessica: Naw, I thought yours was beautiful, yours is what inspired me to do one as well! And yay for doggies and puppies!
@ Erika: Thanks so much :)
@ nicole addison: Haha, the things I love aren't exactly unique, but I'm really glad so many can identify with 'em, for sure :)
@ Lily G: Yay, thankies!
@ Kristin: Coming right up, haha!
@ Adele: You're welcome! And thanks, I love my doggy ... I'm planning a whole entry dedicated to him soon haha.
@ Kellie: It's such an amazing hobby, I need to 'test out' my skills more, though!
@ josie(bean): Thank you so much ... reading the words 'wonderful & adorable' made me blush :) Hope you had a good weekend too -- I'm hopping over to your blog to read about it!
Thanks for your tag! I didn't realise cos I've been away in France but I'll get down to it soon:)
Your 2007 fashion sense isn't that bad. Shadow is such a cool name!
Just to add a final comment, I think it's so sweet of you to take time to reply every single blog comment. I think I will start doing the same.
@ becks: Aww, thanks so much on all accounts! I should've told you I tagged you, glad you noticed it though! And yeah, we didn't name him but it works since he has dark hair and he always follows my Mom around haha. Replying to every comment takes some time, but I love doing it ... it's like a MSN convo that's really really delayed haha :)
Post a Comment