Pages

thanks a latte giveaway!

This entry marks my fiftieth entry! It might not be the biggest milestone, but considering this was meant to be an experiment, I'm so psyched about where it's at now and the amazing friendships that have been made. Definitely love the blog-o-sphere! With nearly fifty followers (almost one for each entry) I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your comments, your sweetness, and your general awesomeness. I love reading your blogs and for my first giveaway, wanted to give something that I love and then make you something that hopefully you love!

Ze general rules are:
- Be a follower, por favore :)
- Comment with what prize you'd like!
- Have a nice steaming cup of coffee/hot cocoa/tea/anything that you'd like while reading this entry (err, not a requirement)!
- Give yourself a big hug from me for being so amazing!

Now onto the Thanks A Latte! giveaway!



This is one of my most beloved books that I stumbled upon randomly. Allison Winn Scotch is such a talented writer who creates real characters. Hope you enjoy this book as much as I do!

Now the next prize will have two winners, and it's a little personal because it's all based on what you'd like to have on your blog!



Whoever the two winners be, we'll work on creating a look that's right for your blog -- whether it's a simple banner with text, a combination of photos, or an overall design on your blog that speaks to who you are! I'm so excited for this!

Annnd, you know I wouldn't make you choose just one or the other:



The contest will end Saturday, September 5th, so feel free to enter until then! Thanks a latte :)

btemplates

19 comments:

Sarah Alaoui said...

I'd like the book please, thanks a latte : )

Meg said...

Let's get something brewing!

littletiara said...

You know how inconsistent I am with my banner/header so I should ask for the book only. I am a picky so I shall not have a chance to make a hard time for you, lol. so I'll stick with the book *crosses fingers*

Thanks a Latte! :d

and happy 50th post! :D

Jenn said...

would like to win the book, sounds like it would be a good one :) congrats on getting to your 50th post!

Adele said...

As much as I'd like the book, I'd much rather your expertise at fixing my blog and how it looks! (: I'm terrible at all things HTML. hee. congrats on the 50, love! you deserve it! have a great weekend. xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 50th girly!!! With MANY...MANY more to come. Thanks a latte for hosting such a wonderful giveaway. I could definately use a new read. Hope you have a FAB.U.LOUS weekend...Muaaaw.

Andhari said...

Entering, entering. Interesting choice for a giveaway, girly. Congrats on your 50th, you're really good at blogging..keep it up :)

Jessica said...

I'd like a double-double please!

And you know how I love you and your blog, so I don't need to say much about that. Given how awesome you are, what's there not to love? :)

Congrats on your 50th post. Your blog is a daily fix, so please, keep more posts coming! :)

nicole mountz said...

ohh thanks a latte for me :) congrats on 50 posts! your blog is wonderful, im so happy to have found it.

alsooo..thanks for the idea about serendipity in nyc. ive been wanting to go there forever and i totally forgot about it! thanks love ill be sure to try it out and tell u how it is!

Sara Strand said...

I'd like a double double please! I'm a sucker for new books, and yah- I need a header. I'm so greedy, but it's totally part of my charm. Promise!! :)

Sara Strand said...

And hey! I'm follower #50. This is a good sign..I can feel it. :)

. said...

I'd like a double-double please!! =)

Archana said...

I'm just posting cause I feel like it. :) I'm all set with the wonderful prizes, but I just wanted to let you know that your give-away has been layed out so well, hehe.

And congratulations on the 50 entries. A little baby milestone, but a milestone nonetheless. :)

Anonymous said...

50 entries is huuuge! Good for you!

bananas. said...

woohoo! YAY for hitting 50!!! that's awesome and so is this giveaway. thanks a latte for picking me to win that book. hehe...

Lee-Ann said...

Happy 50th :) And this must be the cutest giveaway I've ever seen!!

Thanks a latte!

Jenni said...

I'm a double-double, please! I'd love the both more than anything but I'm trying to work on a secret project, in the form of a blog, but having some trouble getting it off the graphical ground. So either prize would be awesome.

Great give-away! I can't wait to see who wins!

josie(bean) said...

ahh, what adorably creative ideas! also i just realized im not actually "following" you, even though i come to your blog every time i log into blogger! it's cause of that weird "google friend connect" which confuses me, because im used to just clicking on the "follow blog" button in the top toolbar...anyhows, long story short i am now following you through my yahoo account! or, i think...dangit blogger you make things so difficult for me sometimes! haha.

oh and make mine a double-double pls! :D

Mindy said...

Double, double! :)