Pages

still all smiles?

The long weekend's come and gone, bringing to mind how many things I have due in the next couple of weeks (which makes me think: aaaaarrrgghhhhhh!!!!!).

But I'm still smiling and extremely grateful for so many things in life -- The Boy, the family (no matter how crazy they are), and a guest spot onnnn: Diamond in the Rough!

The gracious and awesome Nicole asked me if I'd like to write a little somethin' somethin' and have a little spotlight on me, which made me blush :)




So if you'd like to check out those two posts:
-- Go here to "meet me" once again!
-- And click here for my thoughts on what we didn't learn in school. It was hard to write at first, but there's a surprising amount that we never learn in school.
-- And make sure to check out their site for more fantastic bloggers! Thanks for making me a guest!

Proper update soon, hope you've all been well :)

btemplates