Pages

trampled.

I've felt pretty trampled this week, so I apologize for the non-cheery-self that will come out in this post. There's been a build-up of all kinds of emotions, deadlines, and random e-mails [from an old ex-friend who happens to be a neighbour who somehow found my e-mail address and asked in a long paragraph why I blocked her on facebook ... seriously].The only fix has been working out and trying to stay focused but I feel a bit defeated.

So, for a bit of positivity, the recipe of the week is provided by a girl who loves to make cupcakes, but this time specialized in double chocolate chip muffins. Mmm, delish. And I promise that one of these days I'll post my own recipe/creation!


I want to be here again (taken in Poland).

And for a simple smile, 1) reading all your reactions to last year's costume and your Halloween costume ideas made me smile; and 2) the wonderful Notes From the Tooth Fairy tagged me in a musical tag that I couldn't resist doing! Thanks so much -- this is the perfect way to find new songs to listen to, methinks! :) The rule is to tag 3 people and to fill out an artist/song, and it must be in English (I think this was the hardest part for me since I listen to a lot of songs in different languages).

Here goes!

* Personal:

Top 40s at the moment:
- "Fight For This Love" by Cheryl Cole [insanely catchy!]
- "Undisclosed Desires" by Muse [hot, hot, hot]
- "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City [cute song]

3 songs that represent your feeling at the moment:
- "Misguided Ghosts" by Paramore [all about traveling through life]
- "Face Up" by Lights [about looking up when you're facing defeat]
- "Me Muero" by Utada [promise it's in English! all about lazy days]

Song(s) that gives you spirits when you are down:
- Seriously, almost anything by Lights. I love her lyrics.
- "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira ['cause it brings back good memories heehee]
- "Shadowfeet" and "Seeds" by Brooke Fraser [had to steal your answer, Kym, I love that song]

The second part you should be spontaneous,scroll slowly and make sure you read each entry one by one before continuing to the next question.

* Spontaneous

Wedding:
- "Canon" by Pachelbel
- "Won't Stop" by OneRepublic
- Anything by Michael Buble, haha.

SEXY !!!:
- "Sexy Chick" by David Guetta ft Akon [I like the beat, hehe.]
- "Dance Inside" by The All-American Rejects [lyric-wise.]
- "Love With A Stranger" by Marie Digby [whoa.]

I HATE MY EX,HE IS A REAL JERK !:
- "Caught Out There" by Kelis [the 'I hate you so much right now' song.]
- "I Could Say" by Lily Allen more accurately describes how I feel about my ex, though.

R&B Nite:
- Anything by Aaliyah. She makes my R&B nites special.
- "Be On You" by Flo Rida (ft. Neyo) [this song makes me laugh.]
- "Beautiful" by Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrel Williams [such a cute song.]

Diamond:
- "Diamonds Are A Girls' Best Friend" from Moulin Rouge?
- Seriously, that's all I can think of LOL.

Eccentric:
- "You Owe Me An IOU" by Hot Hot Heat [such a random song, these guys are awesome.]
- Anything by Prozzak. Yes.

British:
- "Stop" by Spice Girls [yes I still love this song.]
- "Untouchable" by Girls Aloud
- Anything by Muse :)

Adorable:
- "Your Song" by Kate Walsh [this song gives me lovey-dovey chills.]
- "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees [same with this one.]

I tag Jessica, Manju, and Margarita. Enjoy!

Hope you're having a happier, less busy week :)

btemplates

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Heres a BIG BIG *HUG* for you NIkolett, keep ya head up and be reminded that you are loved, here for ya if you ever need it :)

And Brooke Fraser's music is great isn't it? always uplifting :) Praying for better days for ya, take care!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Oh this is exactly my kind of tag, I will most definitely follow suit. It would also be my way of repaying you with my awesome song suggestions. I remember that I haven't given you my list yet. Ooh I can't wait.

And regarding that thing that's keeping you low, like Kym said, your blogging friends love you. We're all just a mouse click away if you need anything. I hope you feel better really soon.

Oh I'm so behind on your posts. i'm gonna scroll down now for your holloween costumes. :)

sarah said...

stop right now! thank you very much! i need somebody with a huuuman touch! hey you... always on the run, gotta slow it down baby gotta have some fu-u-un

damn you

now this song is in my head

nik, i hope you feel better soon. i haaaaate it when times get rough. or, not even rough as such, but annoying. i hate annoying times. grrr

xx

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Quite a fun Tag!
ps: thanks for letting me know abt your ' all wood project'...sounds exciting!

bananas. said...

oh honey, sorry you're feeling trampled :( hope it gets better soon.

and what's up with the ex-friend stalker. don't they get a facebook block means YOU'RE OUT! lol. she's your neighbor? man that has to be awkward.

anyway, love the tunes tag. have a great week and keep on smiling!

Sara said...

LOOL I love stop!! I used to be such a spice girls fan! hehe

Take a break, and take the time to breathe :)

Anonymous said...

You totally know that I should've been Posh though.

Archana said...

Thumbs up to your R&B choices. :) I overplayed "Beautiful" to ridiculous levels when it first came out...come to think of it, I still do, lol.

erika sorocco said...

Ah, I love you! You featured two of my absolute favorite songs - "Dance Inside" by The All-American Rejects and "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees. No one on earth knows who The Maccabees is - but you do. Yay!

Here's to hoping your week gets better! :)

paddle to shore said...

Great Blog post, I also LOVE Kate Walsh and I'm happy to see someone else does as well.

Andhari said...

Pharrell's Beautiful really make you feel beautiful, don't you think? that gets me every time :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm sorry about the crappy time and the silly ex-friend coming out of the wood work. Keep your chin up and have a cocktail or two. : )

Carlito86 said...

Nikolett what a FAB post!! I love listening to Fight for this Love and Sexy Bitch at the moment!

Hope you're well beautiful

:D
xxx

Anonymous said...

Okay, WOW! I never came across a music tag but this one was just awesome! Loved your blog. xD I'm a new follower. Keep writing, babe! =)

rachaelgking said...

If we were cheery all the time, we'd be intolerable. ;-)

Toothfairy said...

I'm glad you're not cheery all the time... how can someone be like that! it's scary! but I do hope you'll be happy and cheery again next week :P

In the mean time, I'll sing you a song:

Stop right now
thank you very much
I need somebody with a human touch Hey you always on the run
Gotta slow it down baby,
gotta have some fuuuuhhuuuunn!!!


LOL

Enjoy the weekend hun!
*loves*

Manju said...

hey darling! it's been a super crazy week for me as well, i'm only having time to catch up on your blog now.

i hope the weekend at least was relaxing and fun for you :)

Lol, looks like i'm not the only one having facebook adventures haha

yay for Muse! i love your music choices ^^
thanks for the tag
*hugs*

Nikolett said...

Thank you all so much *HUGS* personal thank-yous to come on your blogs, I promise. Too sick right now but I love you all!