Pages

bah hum ... happy christmas!

No bah humbugs here, even if it is raining. I just wanted to wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of Holidays! I hope you have plenty of nice, warm and non-nagging company around you this day (and always), with lots of yummy food. And for those who might not have anyone nearby, I hope there are plenty of people online or elsewhere who are able to comfort you! Including me! (INSERT HUGE VIRTUAL HUG HERE WITH MILK + COOKIES)

And while I'll be celebrating the true 'reason for the season', ya also gotta love presents. Here's a flashback of me when I was around 9 or 10, as well as my lovely sister. We decided to don all of our presents (including bows, bathrobe, skirt, and holding our Spice Girls dolls) and it makes for a real good Christmas memory:


You could see my coolness already ;)

Today I'm celebrating with my parents and The Boy for a festive, delicious dinner ... with probably no Spice Girls dolls present I hope you all have a beautiful day, no matter if you celebrate or not :)

Feel the love, share the joy :)
And in true better than coffee fashion, I wish you all had one of these:


Merry Christmas everyone! :)

btemplates

15 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Merry Christmas, Nikolett!! :)

Carlito86 said...

Happy Christmas hon! xxx

Sara Strand said...

I just have to ask- what the hell is going on with that belt buckle!? :) HAHA!!

Merry Christmas!

Adele said...

Blessed Christmas, lovely! xo

Andhari said...

Is that you and Margarita? Do you girls know you're my favorite sisters EVER? Lol awesome old school picture. Happy christmas, Nikolett!:)

Anonymous said...

I totally want to shoot you right now. Merry Christmas.... you filthy animal ;)

Nicole said...

Awww what an adorable post! WHat kind of christmas would it be without a latte!? =D Hope your christmas was nothing short of awesome!

Unknown said...

awww, no spice girls dolls this year?!!? hahaha! ahhh.. memories... i used to be all about BSB, Spice Girls, Hanson, and the Moffatts. Ohhhh yeah! ;P

krissy ♥ said...

Aww you two are so cute :)

Happy holidays Nikolett! :)

Toothfairy said...

happy holidays nikolett!
and hahaha... omg spice girl dolls! I miss those days!

loves

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I quite dig what you wished for us! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!

Royce said...

Hope you had a Happy Holiday! Keep the blogs coming in 2010

Nikolett said...

@ Erika & @ Girl With The Golden Touch: Merry belated to you, too! And thanks, girls :)

@ Smart Ass Sara: Haha, I was WAITING for someone to ask! I answered in the latest post :)

@ Adele: Thanks, sweetie :)

@ Andhari: You are SO sweet, I feel honoured to be thought of as your best sisters haha :)

Nikolett said...

@ Margarita: Meep! *dodges bullet* You said you wanted to see it, bwahahahahaha ;)

@ Nicole: Too true! And thank you!

@ Kym: Ahh the Moffatts, such funny-looking brothers. And I think my Spice Girls dolls are in the basement ... somewhere ... haha.

@ Krissy: Thank you kindly, sweetie! :)

Nikolett said...

@ Toothfairy: I miss them too :( Those were the days, haha.

@ Kristin: I was hoping someone would like the wishes! Nagging people at the holidays are the worst, haha.

@ Royce: Thanks so much, you too! And I definitely will *two thumbs up*