Pages

the clumsy & weird side of nikolett

After a week of more hectic deadlines and teacher's college applications, I finally get to unwind! Me and The Boy took a road trip to scenic St. Catharines (about an hour away) and though our mission was to hand in our teacher's college forms personally in case the mail sucked, it was fun driving through winding roads and taking a look at the countryside and the vineyards. Today also involved some clumsiness as I knocked things over, ripped my jeans, and almost collided with about five people while running around on campus. All in a day ... ay yi yi.

Fortunately, I also got a mid-week break in the form of my dearest classmate that I love to hang out with. We bond over our love for video games and just being plain weird. We had a Christmas party that our Multimedia program was having that night -- which involved a) a really drunk classmate who kept getting me to dance, and I told him I wouldn't dance with him until he bought me a drink (which of course, he never did and I'm glad he didn't!); b) lots of yummy chicken wings and Irish nacho fries (nom nom nom); and c) lots of cheese, but no wine for me (it gives me headaches).

But before that par-tay, me and my friend indulged ourselves in our new obsession -- Photo Booth on Mac. It's one of most twisted programs ever, and I love it. So here's a little photoshoot of our pics (we took about 50 altogether!). You'll see my friend's wearing a pretty white scarf - me (with a lot of help from my mom) knit that for her as an early Christmas present! She loved it and I'm so happy :) I'd love to give one ito everyone f I had the time/patience haha. But if you'll settle for a Christmas card, make sure you check out this post here.

Now onto the pictures. And umm, I warn you, this may scare you away from this blog completely:



There is one picture that we took that is honestly horrifying and that I don't think I could ever share here -- unless enough of you ask me, hehe (I'm easy, shh! ... that came out wrong). All in all, I'm trying to relax and try not to let the stress get to me. It helps when you have a lot of people around you to give you hugs. Lots and lots of hugs. And a yummy cup of hot chocolate doesn't hurt, either!

I really hope you've all been having a great week!
What do you have planned for the weekend?
*I wish you all have amazingly spontaneous moments, too!


For me, it's watch Serendipity tonight (this one's for you, Girl With The Golden Touch!), catch-up on blogs tomorrow, miss my sister some more, browse Nicole's new Etsy shop(!), and work on my final assignments plus study for my exam on Tuesday! But after that, fun times!

And thanks everyone for your sweet comments about getting me out of the funk. It's helped, trust me :)

P.S. I have some long overdue awards to talk about and give away, so look forward to that and perhaps some Christmas wishlisting next time. Have a beautiful weekend, everybody!

btemplates

12 comments:

Sara Strand said...

It's ok- I like to think I'm easy too. :)

Nicole said...

Hilarious! I want to see the forbidden one!!!!! Puhleeeeeease =D

Andhari said...

Well look at you, gorgeous teacher-in-making. All busy and productive. I'm just about to start my finals, two more assignments to hand in. Not to mention my thesis isn't even done. I think I'll cry one of these days. Enjoy your days off, missy.:)

krissy ♥ said...

Cute photos, don't you just love goofing off with friends? :D And that scarf is super pretty! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

DUDE, that is so freaky but fun!

Honey Bee said...

Have a happy weekend!

becks said...

Hahaha! Nikolett you're so funny! Anyway i hope you ripped your jeans in a cooool way! Thanks for sending some goodies over:) You're too sweet. Really brightened my day after my usual hairdresser went way bonkers and took off half my hair length. Now i've a bob which i wouldn't have minded if it was my intention in the first place. :( boo.

Jessica said...

Hi Nikolett! Oh my god, how I missed you and your posts!

Aha, that's one of the reasons why I contemplated on whether buying a VAIO or a MAC. It's just that I'm more knowledgeable of Windows, so ended up choosing the former. By the way, you are a natural beauty, so no matter how twisted a software is in making faces wacky, you'd still end up looking cute! :)

A New England Girl said...

Those photos are priceless! :)

Have a great weekend! :)

erika sorocco said...

Ohmigosh I love these pictures of you. Like New England Girl said...priceless! :)

Meg said...

This post makes me happy!

I've done the occasional ridiculous photo shoot myself, but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to actually post the pictures...

Unknown said...

i LOVEEEEE my photobooth on my macbook.. whenever i'm down i just open that up and it doesn't fail to crack me up! haha!

my plans for the weekend aren't that exciting. been working on shirts all day - going to the mall soon with bf to pick out my christmas present and that's about it! :)