100th post + giveaway!
Well, I have finally hit the milestone. After nearly a year of blogging, I've hit 100 posts! (I almost wrote pots. Blame my lack of caffeine, tee-hee.) I honestly never thought it'd get this far where I'd have such amazing friendships with so many bloggers from all over, and being able to read heartwarming, hysterical, and honestly just inspiring blog posts. You all are so amazing, and I want to thank you for all for accepting my weirdness and for giving me something to smile about. So in the spirit of sharing, I'm having a giveaway!
I decided to give away two separate prizes this time and then for my 1 year blog-a-versary in two weeks, I'll hold another giveaway~ Yay for giving! (Sidenote: if you feel like giving, visit Love Harder; if you haven't seen LivitLuvit's post about it, go here!)
This giveaway's theme is: Stuff You'll Hopefully Use Everyday :) I went on a hunt for items that were handy but had a little flair to them. So now, onto what you could win!
This eco-friendly bag from Envirosax is inspired by the romanticism of Bohemia (which is why this bag is called La Boheme). When I first saw this, all rolled up, I honestly thought it was an umbrella. In reality, once you unbutton it and unroll it, it's a 19.5" x 16.5" eco-friendly bag ... in other words, big! And the kicker? It can hold up to 44 lbs (and it's waterproof, which is always cool). There were so many cute designs that it was so hard to choose just one, but I thought this design was classic and hopefully something you can use everyday!
If you want to enter this giveaway: be a follower + write in the comments "La Boheme, please!"
For an extra entry: Blog or tweet about it & leave an extra comment so I know!
For another extra entry: Leave another comment & tell me your favourite product/design from Envirosax!
This adorable memo mousepad from Origami Lane contains 60 sheets on a matching mousepad. From what I can see in the packaging (since I don't want to open it!), you can detach the memo cards easily from the mousepad and keep them side by side for a pop on your computer desk! Et voila. A mousepad you can use everyday and 60 sheets you can use ... up until you use them all, hehe.
If you want to enter this giveaway: be a follower + write in the comments, "Mousepad me!"
For an extra entry: Blog or tweet about it & leave an extra comment so I know!
For another extra entry: Tell me what kind of things you would write down on your memo sheets!
Open to international readers!
You can enter both giveaways, just make sure to leave separate comments!
Comment by February 8th!
I really hope you'll enjoy this giveaway and thanks everyone for your support, for your comments, and for being such amazing people :) And thanks to your response, Ask Nikolett will continue (next month)!
Hope you've been having a good week so far!





A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
45 comments:
La Boheme, please
Envirosax fav? Candy Bag4. I'm a sucker for funky designs and anything blue/brown.
and..Mouse Pad me!
And on my mousepad? I'd totally write lists of TMI things to post on my blog. ;)
I am a follower! :)
La Boheme, please!
PS: I have an award for you in my blog ;)
And Mousepad me! :)
La boheme, pretty please! i had a bag like this and somehow lost it - i lament this all the time because it's small enough to throw in a purse whenever i leave the house - perfect for impromptu grocery shopping trips!
La Boheme PLEASE!~
Congrats on 100 posts!!!
Happy 100th lady!!!
Many...MANY...more posts to come for sure. You're amazing.
La Boheme, please!
HAPPY ONE HUNDRED!!!! yippee!!!
what a great way to celebrate :)
La Boheme, please! :)
Wooohooo happy 100th, my dear. You've come a long way in a pretty short time :)
Ps. La Boheme, please.
Wow, congratulations on your 100th post! Can we expect for more to come? :)
Mousepad me, please! :)
La Boheme, please (:
and Mousepad Me!
WOOHOOO!!! Happy 100th!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK LADY!!
Congrats! I am a follower.. La Boheme please! Perfect for groceries!
congrats on your 100th post! Just became your newest follower =) count me in on the giveaway! i'm crossing my fingers.
La Boheme, please! and I am now following.
Here is my extra entry - I blogged about it.
http://blarkness.blogspot.com/2010/01/wanna-enter-giveaway.html
La boheme please! Hoho..thanks for the giveaway dear!
Lovely giveaways! Congrats on 100 posts :) Boheme me please!
Congratulations on reaching your 100th my love! La Boheme, please! And you know I follow you - always!! :)
Hmmm...Mousepad Me!! :)
La Boheme, please!
La Boheme, please!!! Great giveaway post :)
Oh, and I'm a follower!
Mousepad me please!
I have approximately way too many post-it notes stuck all over my desk, my computer, my journal so this would be wonderful to keep my lists in order.
I think I might have to gift it to my mom because she needs it way more than I do!
La Boheme, please!
Mousepad me!
La Boheme please ;)
Mousepad me!
Congrats on the milestone lady. Here's to another 100! La Boheme me please!
la boheme, please!
and mousepad me!r
i would totally make lots of lists on my mouspad pad!
i like the water bottles! super cute and useful!
i want INNNNNN for La Boheme, please!"
cant miss Nikolett's giveaway, just coz it's Nikolett!
annnnnd mousepad me too. i would so draw smiley faces on that xD
Mousepad me! <3 <3 <3
Congrats Lady =D I am follower! La Boheme, please!
Mousepad me :)
La Boheme, please!
I love the bag :D
Mousepad please!
Post a Comment