Pages

ask nikolett

Earlier this month, I wrote about having an 'official' Ask Nikolett post for you to ask questions instead of randomly inserting them into another entry. So here goes! 

While I could have a formspring or something, this is more meant to be something along the lines of an 'agony aunt' (which works, since I'm an aunt tee-hee) ... though I'm by no means an expert at life (at. all.) But, if you have questions about life, things you want to throw out there and you might not know who exactly to ask or who to turn to ... I am your lady.


If you have personal questions about me (like say, for instance, what my favourite Skittles flavour is*), you can feel free to ask those, too. If you have questions about how to approach that certain someone, things to do with friendships, about exercise, or jobs, things like that ... I'd love to answer them over a cup of coffee, but I hope having a blog post every once in a while answering your questions will also do! And then, if anyone else has any input, they can throw it out there, too. Okay, I'm starting to rhyme now and that's scary (boo!).

Hopefully this doesn't fail(blog.ORG!)
Without further ado, ask away!

*It's the green ones.

btemplates

4 comments:

Monster Girl said...

What are your top five things in your life that are better than coffee to you? :)

krissy ♥ said...

This is totally random but whatever. What song can you dedicate to me, and why? :D

Andhari said...

If you could have a little menage a trois with two super hot celebrities, who would you choose and why?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And if that's too blunt because I'm apparently sick in the head...

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Momsen, who do you want to punch more on the face?

Thank you. Love you. =)

Anonymous said...

What are your tips on having a well-read, interesting and an interactive blog? :)