Pages

cheese, anyone?

Note from Nikolett: Well, it's been a busy week here, so in between writing papers and a job interview, I'm very very thankful for the special ladies that volunteered to guest blog and fill this place up with their awesome writings. So if you haven't joined the giveaway yet, do that first and then enjoy this lovely bit of cheesiness from my dear, talented girl Tiara!

This is Tiara here, the all too romantic for her own good girl, what’s worse than a romantic girl? Let me tell you the answer, a romantic girl in love guest blogging in her friend’s blog. lol.

So prepare yourself with coffee and maybe turn the player on to romantic songs, please and get some snacks. lol. And oh, don’t pick cheese, this post is cheesy already.

So, to make my post look less like a crime, I’d ask you all to give us (me and Nikolett) your cheesiest most romantic love memory. Something that (hopefully) will make the reader goes “Awww…” in your comment section, agreed? No harm talking about it, I promise you. Lol. So it’s not only me guest blogging here! Yay, it’ll be all of us providing each other a cheesy moment memories ;D

(I hope Nikolett won’t mind me doing this, amen)

Alright, the first is of course my turn.

 
{found via Tumblr} 


♥ It’s just a little crush, not like I faint every time we touch – Crush; Jennifer Paige

Why of course I’m not fainting every single time he and I touch, else I’d fainted gazillion times already by now. But I can’t say that nothing happened either, there was something electricity-like running down through my veins sends shiver down my spine when we do touch.



♥ Tempt me, tease me until I can’t deny this loving feeling, make me long for your kiss. – Breathless; The Corrs

We both love art, and do arts, he draws too, a far different type from mine, though. And have I told you I have this hobby to “body paint” my friends when I found a drawing pen and skin around me? The skin, the empty skin is like an empty canvas for me to draw. lol. No doubt, he’s of course one of my victims too.

So one day, I filled his body with every kind of silly pictures possible. I drew a cat, hippo, elephant, octopus, house, anything I have in mind and he was just, “fine, do whatever you want, just be careful of my revenge,” not like I cared. I just drew and drew and drew until there was no more space possible (well of course I didn’t draw anything on his back/tummy, those parts covered with clothes aren’t my area to explore).

Anyways, he did his revenge after that, guess what he drew?
On my right fourth finger, a ring there.
“Wedding ring,” he said to me.

Zap.

YOUR TURN NOW! :D

Love this cheesefest! Thanks Tiara :) My cheesy lovely memory is just from last night ... after having a hectic/busy week, The Boy promised me yesterday morning that he'd have a surprise at night. I was sitting at home, on the computer, when I hear the doorbell ring (scared my mom so badly). Turns out, it was The Boy, whom I hadn't seen all week, at the door with a cinnamon bun in his hand, wanting to cheer me up and wanting to see me. Warmed my heart right up (The Boy, too, not just the cinnamon bun). Now, your turn :) And it doesn't have to be a romantic relationship, any kind will be awesome.

btemplates

6 comments:

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

The Boy promised me to accompany me wherever and whenever I ask him. One night I sent him message: "I want to go somewhere." He replied: "It's already late at night, where do you want to go?" I replied back: "to your heart."

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

This boy I "hung out with" (lol) in high school drove me out into a clearing by his house, and we got out of the car and DANCED UNDER THE STARS with DMB's "Where are you going" playing out of the car.

Honestly, I'm blushing just thinking about it. Whenever I hear the song, I am just so cheesed out lol.

Andhari said...

Sweet goblins, these turned me into a puddle of the gooeyness that is Robin Thicke's song haha

erika sorocco said...

A boy who was more like a stalker of mine stuck an arrow in my front lawn. I am still trying to figure out whether I should be flattered or frightened. I'm thinking the former because he was kind of cute. I haven't seen him in forever.

And, ummm...I heart you for using words from Jennifer Paige's "Crush." Ohmigosh I was obsessed with that song when I was like twelve!! :)

krissy ♥ said...

Tiara oh Tiara!! <3<3

Haha I cannot decide which to share, you know I'm also one big pool of cheese and mush :D I'll think first and comment back :)

Honey Bee said...

I've given some of my favourite bloggers a blog award! Head over to my private blog to check it out. =)