springtime ... ring ding dong
Note: So sorry that I've been lacking on writing back to your comments & commenting on blogs ... I will soon, because I've noticed a lot of new names on the comments and some of your replies literally make me laugh out loud ... so thank you :) And now we return to your regularly crazy blog. ~
There's been an influx of blog posts lately on the joys of spring, spring cleaning, and how excited people are that spring has finally arrived ... but the weather here hasn't been listening to these amazing posts -- the high for Friday is only supposed to be 0°C (or 32°F). But you can bet your bottom (weird expression) that I'll be busting out the spring clothes as soon as the weather gets warmer. Heck, I'm doing it now, just layering like crazy.
But I digress. This week's another one of those hectic ones -- big term paper due Thursday, followed by an entire website on Friday (yipee~). Which is why seeing my friends and eating delicious food makes me happy. Something about connecting with friends after a while just puts this smile on your face. As did the weekend.
It started off with ... my mom chopping off my bangs hehe. My side bangs were going past my eyes so I asked her to trim them and it before you can say snip snip snip! she said, "Oops ... I cut them too short." The result? I now have a full fringe going across my forehead. And I don't mind it, since I was planning on doing that for the late spring anyway :) After that came making dinner for The Boy and heading off to the coffee cafe-type place called William's for our celebration. Piccie time!
I'm very very very excited ... hehe.
A blended iced cappuccino and a pomeberry drink ... delicious. And our straws are kissing (cheesy!).
And caffeine addicted lady with her favourite drink -- besides strawberry kiwi juice :)
The rest of the weekend was spent playing Final Fantasy XIII doing homework, but that day plus connecting with some friends has cheered me up from the dull homework that awaits me. Oh, and one more thing that cheers me up before I go work on my project:
Okay, so this has subtitles so no excuse, you must watch it -- plus the subtitles are what MAKES the video because you realize how ridiculous the lyrics are. I listen to all kinds of music from all over the place, and K-Pop is no exception. But I tend to shy away from the boy bands ... with lyrics like Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka ... So Fantastic ... Rocka Rocka Rocka Rocka ... So Elastic and I call you butterfly, Nails keep on driving in, I can see I've been missing out haha. My friend shared this with me this afternoon and I've had it stuck in my head since.
On that note, hope your week's been off to a good start!
Ring ding dong ring ding dong ringy ding dingy ding ...
On that note, hope your week's been off to a good start!
Ring ding dong ring ding dong ringy ding dingy ding ...






A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
19 comments:
Sweetness- I actually like your bangs. Go lady!
AND...I was hoping you'd make me a blog button. One that had lambs and goats and that people could put on their blogs to pimp me. Oh fabulous bloggie maker one. :) email me! slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com
hi, I just stumbled upon your blog - very cute! & I love the name, coming from a fellow coffee addict ;)
i hope the spring weather comes soon for you. !
your bangs look very cute :)
<3 http://www.prettytimepiece.org
"I can't understand you who has caught the nice syndrome..."
Ha. Awesome. :-)
I like your bangs. I recently cut short blunt bangs in January and I love it. I do look much younger though.
LADY!! I love what your mom did to your bangs!! They look super cute...although YOU are super cute so any style would flatter you!! Sorry about the weather still being a bit crummy by you!!! ....and no worries on being busy!!! LIFE is super busy!!I've been crazy busy lately too ....please excuse my absence from your lovely place here!! Trying to catch up though quickly ;)
NIKOLETT!!!!!! Haven't been active dropping by people's blogs lately. I'm kind of still working my way around Wordpress. I haven't even told others about it yet. Gaaaah!!! Well, you're my first BLOGGER friend who knew about it! :)
Thanks for greeting me on my birthday. I appreciate it!
And Hey, you got bangs?!! That is so cool! I love the color of your hair too. That first picture of you and the boy is crazy! You are definitely excited! Hehe. Good luck with your school stuff. And I heard you're designing Kym's business website? Nikolette and her skills with html codes (is that what you call those things?) :)
I am so jealous that you are able to pull off full bangs, I tried to request for them but the hairstylist shushed me, I have to make do with side bangs haha!
Wonderfulsweetcheesy photo with The Boy, I love! :)
Ooh lady, those bangs are working for you. You look great! Good job ma!
I love your bangs. She bangs! You totally rock those bangs sweetie. You and your bf are just soooo cute. Wishing you guys many more happy moments together. =)
First, yay for K-Pop! I love it too - have you ever listened to the Wondergirls? I'm ever so slightly obsessed with the song "Nobody But You." So cute! But, of course, not nearly as cute as you and The Boy!
I am kind of in love with the two of you - I can't imagine a more adorable couple! And you already know how I feel about your bangs, my love...purely envious - they are fab!
Make sure you have "me-time" during this week so you don't feel so stressed - too much work! :/
Aww, it looks like you had a good time, and I like your new header... I'm not sure how long it's been up, lol. But I like it :)
Again-you guys look SO cute!!!
And the bangs are totally suiting you...turns out your mother is quite good with the hair cutting, eh? I recently got my hair trimmed, and I'm glad the hairdresser didn't do much to it because I'm dying for my hair to grow long!!
Mwahahaha... I love the bangs, looks like mine but better, far better, especially before I finally gace up trimmed it at beauty salon, yeah right I cut it myself, lol. and so it was uneven *errrr... lol
and omona! SHINee! Haha xD I don't know what to say, you asian-fan twinnie! ;P I'm mush more into Big Bang, though.
And T-ara, of course, lol.
ps. oh I love the spring-ish layout ;D especially the umbrella, i don't even know why, haha
Good luck with the paper!
SPRING MAKES ME ALL HAPPY AND WHAT NOT! I'M SO STOKED. FUCK YOU WINTER!
I think your fringe looks just adorable. Way to go mama!
Yummy smoothies. I love your bangs- good job mom! :)
youre so cute lady! the straws kissing comment made me giggle and aw at the same time haha, i love cheesy things! and again i love the new bangs, your muma did good :)
here's to hoping the weekend is filled with sunshine and a surplus of uplifting moments, i know we both need it lately!
You're so cute, I wanna cuddle you to pieces. Haha. Love the bangs :)
and smoothies!
the bang is banging!!! i really love it! i cant believe you actually like shinree(?) cuz my house mate is totally madly in love with em. le sigh. small world! :p
Post a Comment