it's a good thing we're both creepers.
Two years ago, your persistance finally paid off. We had been getting to know each other, and every time I deflected a hand-holding, heck, even that day when I came back from Poland and you leaned in to kiss me and then I backed away and said I wasn't ready - you didn't give up, and I'm glad you didn't. Otherwise, neither of us would have gotten to experience what we have over the past two years. And I'm so thankful for that.
... Okay, you're probably wondering who this "you" is, and don't worry, I'm not accusing you all of trying to hold my hand or something. I don't want to make this into a completely mushy post even though I'm feeling all giddy and happy, so forgive the corny talk, but - today me and The Boy are celebrating two years together. And he's confused why I call him The Boy on my blog but the main reason is because, even though we're only getting older, he brings out that childlike spirit in me, that gal who can do anything and can be herself and be adventurous and crazy, so it's only fitting :)
Happy two years to you, the one I've shared so many different experiences with, laughed and snorted until I cried with, made animal noises like we were 5-year olds in the downtown area of our city, chased storms with on summer nights, endured me complaining about the lack of a bathroom when we went camping for the first time in a place with no bathroom, who's always cheered me on through school and other areas of my life, to someone whom I will never tire of hearing, "Uh-oh, better get Maaco!" It's a good thing we're both creepers, or we never would have met that night on the bus - so thanks for that too, haha.
Two years ago, we watched the fireworks on Victoria's Day - you cuddled me, I ooo'ed and awwwh'ed at every pretty flash of light in the sky and when we went back to hang out at your place, I knew my feelings weren't meant to be hidden away and bottled up. We shared a first true kiss and life hasn't been the same since :) Thanks for the memories (oh boy, Fall Out Boy song) and cheers to the memories we've yet to make.
Us, err, celebrating last year :)
Hope you can forgive the cheesy talk, but this day is definitely my simple smile of the week.
What's making you smile this week?




A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
20 comments:
this is sooooooooooo sweet :D
cute cute couple
made me smile so much too
Awww this made me all mushy and cheesy :) I love you Nikolett, you reinforce my belief that we should ALWAYS give love a chance :)
Cheers and more happy years (filled with sweet, sweet lovin') to you two! :)
Very cute photos! Not too much is making me smile this week lol...it's just an ordinary week! Though I will say, I look forward to the weekend! :)
Awwwww Happy 2yr!! You two are too stinkin cute! =D
alright, this is the third time I write this, lol. and I'm SO not giving up. Hahahaha...
Right, I've write it three times, and after this I'll copy it to notepad so I'll just have to paste it if it's not working again, lol.
Okay, where were we? Right, I said/wrote I love this post, because well.. I love anything love/romance related stuff and the whole wide world knows about it, lol.
And I love your hairdo (like I've said in twitter) and the goofy pose, but I especially love your brown eyes! Aww... cuteee
and thank you for sharing us little ridbits of your romantic days, ahehehe... and shows us how much he means to you.
and the part about his persistence, it's absolutely my favorite line, ahh.. oh wait, I think each line is my favorite, what? Can I do that? haha...
will he read this? I hope so, haha!
Happy 2nd years! ;D
PS. just in case this can go through, this is the 6th (or 7th) time! Hahaha
hahahah! Oh my gosh! It went through!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute ;) Congrats on 2 years!!
oh my God, congrats!! :) Any special plans?
Here's wishing you both the happiest life together. Nothing like anniversaries of love to inspire the rest of us to keep looking.
Btw, I know I've been totally MIA as to commenting on your blog, and i so appreciate you still regularly showing yourself around on mine even when I haven't had the time to answer you.
why are you apologizing for your own happiness??? ;) dont be sorry for being too happy despite the cheesiness. ya know we all love cheesy moments :p those who cant stand cheesiness need a good f*ck. hehe. happy 2 years you two!
i hope the boy reads your blog so he can see just how much you love him.
so cute.
happy two to you both! here's to many, many more!!! xoxo.
You telling me I had a nice ass made my week. ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Match made in heaven!
Wow, this story is really cute and you two look so happy together. This post made us smile =)
xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Aww you two are darling, happy anniversary! :P
Awww... happy anniversary to you guys. And cheers to many many more!
so incredibly cute!! Happy anniversary! :D
Cute story, baby girl. Happy anniversary!:) I get all gushy reading this.
Hahaha!! Love that second picture. :D Congrats!
omg you two are soooooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment