I Can't; I Can; I Won't; I Will...
Today's, without a doubt, the busiest day of my weekend. Yesterday was just relaxing with The Boy, and going to the mall to pick up some photos, get an Orange Julius light smoothie (which was delish, but expensive even with the $1 off!), and get a birthday card.
But now, it's grocery shopping in half an hour, then going off at 1pm for a road trip with five other girls to a beach/park for my close friend's birthday. We'll be bringing our own food, swimming in the pool ... ahh, lovely. Another summer day for me (sorry Sarah, I'll quit with the summer entries soon)! Then, once I get back, it's off to pre-drinking for The Boy's best friend's birthday party. Two birthday's in one day = I shall be very tired.
On that note, I wanted to make this quick (but that never happens) and follow in the footsteps of this lovely lady and this fab brunette and do a rendition of I Can't; I Can; I Won't; I Will; I Shouldn't; I Should.
I Can't:
- Stop biting my nails. It'll never stop ... which is sad, since my nails look nice longer.
- Go one day without singing, even if it's random things like stinky feet, stinky feet...
- Do hairdos. I have to ask my Mom to put my hair into ponytails/braids. Still a child.
- Wait to travel to Europe ... though that involves graduating first!
- Stop rambling. It will always happen, especially when hyper.
- Recite pretty much every line to the first Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean movie, as well as Robin Hood: Men In Tights. Classics.
- Play about eight songs on the guitar ... and then make up a bunch with the seven or so chords I actually remember, haha.
- Be the clumsiest girl you will ever meet. I say "Ow" at least eighteen times a day.
- Start writing 49891841981 novels and NEVER. FINISH. ONE.
- Ride my bicycle pretty far ... it's fun.
- Be going swimming today, unless my friends persuade me (darn womanly thing).
- Have enough money, nor computer requirements, to get The Sims 3 anytime soon. Le sigh.
- Read just one book. I have to read at least three at one time.
- Have time to get dressed in 'clubbing gear' for this evening. I'm going to look like I've come from the beach, basically. Fantastic.
- Stop listening to Japanese music, even though I only understand a few words.
- Keep exercising three times a week. It's good for you, Nikolett! Don't get lazy!
- Be celebrating two birthdays in one day. Pandemonium, I say!
- Drink lots of coffee this morning to stay pumped for two birthdays, fo sho.
- Keep loving my friends & family, and miss the ones I haven't seen in a while.
- Keep worrying about petty things, worries far-off in the future. Bad habit.
- Spend so much money on make-up. Save for Europe, woman!
- Mistake lawnmowers for thunder. It's a clear day out, there'll be no rain!
- Try to hold two things at once. It's likely that one of them will spill.
- Finish a novel.
- Be more brave about singing my own songs.
- Tone ze body more until ve are happy, ja?
- Stop pretending I can speak so many different languages.
- Ooo, on that note, learn how to speak many languages! JA! JA!


A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
18 comments:
ha this made me laugh... sounds like a fun day at the pool! and i love your lists- so honest!
i really want to do this post :) i loved your list.. i may be able to compete with your for the clumsiest girl ever.. i could trip over my big toe if it was possible :) have fun at the pool and at the bday party tonight!
Hilarious! I might have to include this in an upcoming post. Have a good weekend! :)
AHAHA! men in tights, for the win!! speaking of which maybe I'll sit down with the dvd tonight (: haha this list is awesome..might just do the same thing! (: xx
hahah i can't go a day w/o singing too!!! my bf laughs at me cus sometimes i just break out into song about the current situation i'm in and not even notice that i'm doing it. haha! ;P
have an awesome BUSY weekend!!! :P
haha, great list!
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
Please...
X post some pictures of your wonderful hairdos!
X sing a song for us to hear
X tell me how on earth you can remember all those movie lines! tt's amazing. I can listen to a song 10 times and not remember the lyrics AT ALL.
I kind of love this. Great idea! :)
love your blog, i just find it :D
I love the post! IF you ever finish a novel, I promiss I'll read it... :P
easy to say huh!
This is a cute post, might just have to think about doing one of these! :)
Random thing, this particular I should "Ooo, on that note, learn how to speak many languages! JA! JA!". Did you end with Ja Ja cause of having Latin friends? One of my best friends is Venezuelan and he always says jajaja instead of hahaha, lol.
Ooo fun fun weekend for you, enjoy!! :D also I loveee your do/don't list, I will def consider doing I myself (I love lists to keep me organized...or at least TRY to hehe)
no no! Don't let me be fun killer sarah!! Enjoy summer and write away! I'm just melting and moaning :p
I sing all day everyday! About nothing! Like Marshall in how I met your mother. It must irritate the hell out of the people around me :)
I read multiple books at the same time!
What's your favourite book?
ps japanese music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you like?!?
Wow. Why didn't this kind of list cross my mind? Everything's kind of summed up already in this list.
Haha, and I understand the "exercise" thing. I myself am lazy. I literally have to drag myself to jogging and badminton sessions with friends.
I'm with you on the exercise 3x a week. It is hard, but so, SO worth it...
@ Olivia Rae: Yay, glad it made you laugh :)
@ nicole addison: Oooh, do the list, I think it'd be fun to see! And I'm happy to know I'm not the only clumsy gal around haha.
@ New England Girl: Woot, awesome! Hope you do it and hope you had a great weekend :)
@ Adele: Hope you do it! And OMG I don't think I've found anyone who owns the DVD besides me, this makes me so happy!
@ Kym: Ahh, I think that's amazing ... that means we have talent to be able to sing about anything, fo sho!
@ Lily G: Thanks!
@ becks: I fulfilled 2 out of 3 of your requests on my latest entry!
@ Cafe Fashionista: Yay :)
@ ONic: Thanks so much! I'll make sure to stop by yours too :)
@ Toothfairynotes: Ah, if I ever manage to finish one, it'd be a miracle for sure!
@ Archana: I hope you do it! And ahh, that's funny! Unfortunately I don't have any friends who do that, I was putting 'JA! JA!' as in 'YES! YES!' in German ... but now I might do it both ways thanks to you :D
@ josie(bean): I hope your attempt succeeds, I'd love to see you do this list too!
@ sarah: Aww, you're so cute :) I honestly cannot pick a favourite book, it's too hard. I read just about anything, though! As for Japanese music: Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Gackt, Hyde (L'Arc~En~Ciel), Namie Amuro, and m-flo are my favourites!
@ Jessica: Gah, jogging kills me, I can't stand running ... but badminton sounds like fun, at least!
@ LiLu: Oh, I know! It's really fun but sometimes I'm just like, "meh, can't I do it another day?!" So worth it, though!
Written two novels myself, and sending off to appraiser. If ya gonna do it, plan it!
If there's anything you ever want to do but don't want to be overwhelmed, make a list of everything you want to do, and everything you need to do, to do it, then do one thing per month!
That's 12 things a year you get to do, and you're not overworked!
Post a Comment