wednesday wishes #4
Yesterday, I worked from 7am-2pm, practiced with classmates from 4pm-7pm, went to my night class from 7pm-9pm, waited in line with my buds at the movie theatres from 9:30pm-11:30pm [where we sang this a bunch of times, with my role being Harry Potter], and then at midnight watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which I thought was amazing considering they never get book-to-movie adaptations right. It was humorous, it was dark, it was scary, it was action-packed, and I found myself on the edge of my seat. In other words -- loved it!
Of course, I got home at 3am and then had to wake up just three hours later to go to work again so ... I'm sorry, but my Wednesday Wishes of this week is to wish to be in bed! However, I'm going to share some beds I wish I could sleep in ...

If anyone would like to lend me ten grand in order to sleep in this enchanted bed, I would love them forever, haha. I love four-poster beds, and though this may not have the curtains, I love the detailing. Such a magical bed, reminds me of a midsummer's night dream.

Or maybe it's better to have something small to float upon, at the edge of a beach on some paradise island, hoping that the wind won't carry you to water ... though really, would that be so bad in this bed? (As long as you don't sink, of course!)

And then, on a completely ridiculous note, I'd love to try out a hamburger bed ... or maybe those racecar beds that little kids have (if only I could fit inside one). People come up with some pretty ridiculous concepts for beds, but as long as it's comfy, it works for me!
Also, I wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to Nicole from my teacups in peony. Not sure how old she's turning, but she is amazing no matter what age she is :)
Now, I turn the tables to Y-O-U. Where do you wish you could be today?
[If anyone answers, "Right where I am for it is the most beautiful place" I will both sigh with joy and simultaneously envy you, haha.]
To sleep, perchance to dream ...
My regular Wednesday Wishes will resume, just gotta catch up on sleep! :)


A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
20 comments:
where do i wish i could be today?!
hmmm... in south africa in the kruger national park
in tokyo disney land
in bed
any will suffice!
LOL the hamburger bed is ridiculous! I LOVE IT! Might be nice to have one :)
ps. I so wanna watch Harry Potter.
Wow, yesterday was jampacked huh? It's a good thing you didn't fall asleep in the moviehouse? If that was me, I'd be snoring. Haha.
If I could be anywhere in the world now, that would be in bed too. I didn't get enough sleep last night, that's why I'm soooo sleepy coming in to work today. Oh, I want to be in that second bed up there along the beach...The French Riviera coast to be more specific! Haha.
I saw Harry Potter too!! And also had to wake up at six though. It was totally and completely worth it though! Loved every second of it.
oh wow!! how cool are the first two??!! wow! rest up :)
What a fabulous tree bed! Love the one by the water, too!
I'd like to be in Greece for a good month! I'd soak in the blue water and white houses... ;)
I would love to sleep on that floating bed! It look gorgeous - I was oneee! :)
If I could be anywhere right now, it would be on my flight tomorrow night, haha. Yay for summer vacations! <3
How fun is that tree bed??
that tree bed is my dream bed too!! (: I would lie in bed all die if that was mine (not that I don't already! haha) (: and that hamburger bed might just be the best kids bed ever! Today, I wish I could be with Ian back in England ):
Oh I love these photos- especially that bed! Gorgeous! I've yet to see any of the Harry Potter movies (I'm so afraid they'll ruin the books) but I have heard good things about this one just like you said! I might have to cave! :) XOXO
okay i love the bed boat because its pictured on the beach but i love burgers..... ahhh sucha dilemma. today, i wish i were.......... on vacation... somewhere sunny...with all my family and friends.... perhaps having a luau in hawaii... scuba diving.. surfing... booo now im dreading going to work tomorrow. haha!
I wish I were on a beach somewhere, soaking up the sun, reading a good book, and listening to the waves... that would be amazing.
those beds are so fun! the hamburger one cracks me up!
you are such a sweetheart!! thanks for the shout out love :) and how about that bed frame!! wow i'd like to add that to my birthday list for next year please! <3 you!
These beds are awesome. The tree bed is my fave!
liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com
Gorgeous beds! I especially love the tree-themed bed... how darling.
Hm, where do I wish I could be today? I'd love to be hiking out in Colorado. Or maybe wine tasting in northern California. We're getting rain, so although this area is beautiful and I am happy to be here most of the time, today I would like some sunshine. :)
Hope you get to take a nap today! Sounds like you could use one. :)
Where do I wish I could be today?
Oddly enough, the beach. I have lived in Southern California for such a long time, but have hardly ever been to the beach. Lately, however, I can't stop thinking about it. Regardless of the fact that I can't swim, I should love to be walking along the boardwalk, or upon the warm sand right about now! :)
Poor you! You must be so tired today. But the weekend's just around the corner to catch up on some rest.
I think it would be funny dressing up as mayo or a second beef patty and sleeping in between the burger. I love the second bed. Feels like I can close my eyes and sail off to dreamland:)
You mentioned Shakespeare in your earlier posts! I wish I was a mindreader or had some wizardry capabilities:) Dressing up in period costumes must be quite fun!
I kinda wish I was home in Singapore with my friends!
The first word that came into my head the minute that first picture started to come up was magical :)
loove the boat bed! i have never had a problem with the idea of living AT the beach :) and the buger bed actually looks incredibly soft and comfy, and round beds seem harder to fall off of which is good for my crazy sleeping methods haha.
have a great weekend!! i wish i tubing on the giants waves of Hawaii and eating a honeydew melon popsicle (if you ever visit there, be sure to have one!) :D
@ sarah: Oooo, can I join you please?! Except for the 'in bed' one err ... that'd be awkward haha. <3
@ Andhari: I hope you get to see it soon, it was so amazing!
@ Jessica: Haha, I was so expecting to fall asleep but the movie was so exciting that I couldn't! I hope you got to catch up on sleep, even if you weren't on the French Riviera!
@ Olivia Rae: Oooh, yay, we're in the same boat! Glad you thought it was worth it, too :)
@ Iva: Definitely cool!!! I'm still pretty tired, but I'm starting to catch up, which is nice :)
@ MissBliss: Can I join you? That sounds amazing ...
@ Adele: Aww, when is the next time you get to see Ian? I hope soon! And ahh, I wish I could spend all day lying in that bed, as well :)
@ Brunch At Saks: Ah, well watching the movies has definitely changed how I see the characters in my head when I read the books, but it's nice to see 'em! If you cave, lemme know!
@ Kym: Aw, I hope work wasn't dreadful. I want to come with you to all those places and then buy you both a boat-bed and a hamburger-bed, haha.
@ Dawn: Sounds like a perfect beach day to me, hope you make it happen!
@ nicole: <3 you too! Let's start a 'bed for Nicole' fund for your next birthday, haha :)
@ Lily G: Mine, too! I just wanted to add some other ones :)
@ New England Girl: Ahh, I want sunshine too. Hiking sounds amazing, I hope we both get sunshine soon :)
@ Erika: Ahh, I love the beach! Even if you can't swim, you can dip your toes into the water and laze around on the beach ... so much fun :)
@ becks: So true! Today I'm having a "me evening" and tomorrow in the evening I'm sleeping over at my boyfriend's, so that will be niiice. And wow, you have SUCH a good memory to remember that :) Are you going back to Singapore anytime soon?
@ Girl With The Golden Touch: So true, it is so magical, especially with all the decor around it :)
@ josie(bean): It would be great to live at the beach ... though maybe in a beach-house, I'd want some shelter during the storms haha. And wow ... I'm craving a honeydew melon popscicle now and I've never even had one haha :D
Post a Comment