Pages

FAQ! feeling under the weather...

Ooo boy, that title's a little play-on-words/sounds. But yes. It seems like after every great weekend comes the moments of the sniffles, the muscle aches, the congestion and the head pains. I fear I'm getting sick and while I'm trying to do everything to prevent it (i.e, washing my hands every 20 minutes and wrapping myself into blankets while swallowing three Cold FX pills), I think it's going to catch up to me. I'm just not feeling too good, so I'm not really motivated to do anything near a computer (besides play computer games).

So this will be a short one and I'm sorry for not responding to blogs; once I get back into the swing of things I'll be back full-force in catching up with everyone. Right now I just need some desperate recuperation/me time. But before that happens:

Two things!

1) If you could own only 3 DVDs in your collection, what would they be? (Yup, TV series count, but only 3 seasons? So hard to choose!) If you couldn't tell, I need some suggestions haha.

2)
Check out some lovely ladies, if not for their awesomeness and amazing blogs, then for my designs? Haha, I kid. The amazing Andhari, the savvy Sara and the fashionably sweet Jessica have adopted some graphics I made for them, and deserve some checking out for their writing!

And, FAQ!

While I give away some details about myself, there have been some things that I notice you all are curious about. Whether it's books I like, why this blog is called better than coffee, or those silly questions like if you were on a deserted island, what three items would you take with you?, I tell you: ASK AWAY! I'll take any questions asked in this post and answer 'em all in about a week from now. That way, you can learn about me (if you'd like!) and I can learn what movies and TV shows you love haha.

Ask me any question about me, my likes/dislikes, or anything you've ever wondered about me! I'm excited to read the questions!

Now I'm off to sniffle ... mm, exciting Wednesday.
Hope you're having a healthy hump day!

btemplates

8 comments:

Unknown said...

happy sniffling nikolett, i too am sniffling on the other side of the nation. haha! but oh well, at least we're sick in the beginning of the season so we can enjoy the rest :)

hmmm.. question, question... why do you have so many filipino friends? because of this, can you speak tagalog? :)

feel better soon lady! i will if you will :)

Manju said...

awww *hugs* get well soon okay :)
let's see, random questions...hmm...
Do you like pudding? ahahA
take care hun
x

sarah said...

get betterrrrr!! dont be sick!!!!

hmmm

what do i want to know about you...

if you could only eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be? no cheating.... dont say coffee

Archana said...

Aww feel better! Being sickie is no fun. But if being sickie means more time for blogging and Sims 2, haha, then it's okay to make an exception. Heh, only kidding. :P Take care of yourself & drink lotsa ginger tea - - always makes me feel better! <3

PS - Here's one thing, what's your star sign? Cause I feel like sometimes you remind me of my sister who's a Virgo and then other times you remind me of me, heh, and I'm a Piscean. Just curios. :)

becks said...

I have a question! What is your favourite shakespearean quote and why? :)

Or maybe another question just for laughs! When you cross-dressed for the Shakespeare play, if the thought of being a guy crossed your mind, what's the first thing you'd do?

Hail Shakespeare! heh.

Adele said...

haha you are so cute! I'm not too sure what to ask you yet, but I'll think about it! please get well soon too (: 3 dvds eh? I'd say breakfast at tiffany's, the sound of music...AND sex and the city..the movie (: have a great weekend! xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hey lady we have something for you at BonBon. DVDs....Love Actually, Center Stage and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. Can I cheat and say The Cutting Edge too?

nicole mountz said...

hey lady :) so i've read this post a few times because i keep trying to comment and my internet hasnt been working haha! i hope you feel better and rest up this weekend. i also have a question for you so im about to email you! just giving you a heads up :)