Pages

visiting indonesia...

Today, you can find me over here at Insomniac Lolita. The amazing Andhari asked me to guestblog while she's off in Bali, so I stayed up until 1:30am (1:30pm her time) so I could post. Hence my 'visiting' Indonesia, teehee.

And on another note, the sweet and heartwarming Aubrey gave me an award! Thank you so much! I didn't end up winning the Newbie award @ 20sb, but getting a personal award is just as awesome. And hello to all you new followers and commenters!

The award is:





The Best Blog Award, where we're to award blogs that we've recently discovered. So here goes!


Hope you've all had a great day ... my entire 18th Century British Lit class agreed that this Wednesday felt like a Monday. But tomorrow's a therapeutic Thursday and I'm just itching (wait, that sounds wrong) to answer all your questions!

btemplates

7 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I love Martinis or Diaper Genies!!!

erika sorocco said...

Congratulations on the award - definitely checking out these blogs!! :)

Iva Messy said...

Congratulations on your award lovely lady!!! ;)

Andhari said...

Thanks for your guest post, babe. I'm back in Jakarta and pretty much injured my ankles and having darker skin..which you guys might love over there but I hate here. a lot of asian girls prefer lighter skin lol.

Sierra said...

Thanks so much for the award doll, I hope your classes are going well and yay for a Therapeutic Thursday!

Honey Bee said...

Aahhhh thank you SOO much!
You're right..winning a personal award feels awesome!! :)

Sarah Glova said...

Love this award! Thanks so much! I'll be sure to post it! <3