Pages

happy happy ...

Well today, there is cause for two "happy" occassions: Happy Chinese New Year ( 新年快樂) and Happy Valentine's Day! And I suppose for me, it's also Happy Week Off From School! I've been filling up my weekend with a birthday celebration and long overdue cuddling with The Boy. We're having a low-key Valentine's with an at-home dinner and a movie night, and I wouldn't want it any other way. No matter what you celebrate, hopefully you'll like this video (and if you're not a cat lover, hopefully you'll still think this is cute).






Hoping you've all had a beautiful weekend :)
Fill it with good moments, with smiles, and with love.

I'll have a weekend recap tomorrow!

btemplates

10 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

happy valentine's & happy cuddling! :D

Catie said...

Happy Valentine's Day :) That's awesome that you get to have a week off of school. I only get Monday off

Honey Bee said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Amber said...

One week off of school for me too! YAY reading break, there's nothing better!!!

Happy Valentines day :-)

Manju said...

Happy Valentine's Day and chinese new year Nikolettbaby <3

erika sorocco said...

Happy, Happy Valentine's Day my love!! :)

Jenny said...

So cuuuuuuuute!!

Kristen said...

Adorable...

And happy everything week!! New Year, Week Off, Olympics Watching, and everything else!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Hope you had a LOVEly vday :) Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Sierra said...

Glad your V-day was beautiful! <3