Pages

addictions to caffeine are strong ...

My first year of university, I drank about a cup of coffee a week. Since there's three coffee chains on my campus, I couldn't help getting a delicious cappuccino or latte.

My second year of university, it increased to three cups of coffee a week. These were mostly drank during my night classes, and then on those mornings when I had an early class and didn't want to fall asleep during them.

Now, during my third year of university, I'm up to a cup of coffee a day. I prefer making instant coffee at home with one spoonful of coffee and two spoonfuls of sugar, but am a sucker for Maple Lattes from Second Cup, English Toffee cappuccino from Tim Horton's, and pretty much anything from Williams.

Knowing that my cholesterol, weight, and sanity are at stake, this blog is going to help me find the finer things in life, things that are "better than coffee" -- whether that's things that I love, things that I treat myself to, or things I do to make my body and myself feel good.

Come join me! :)

btemplates

0 comments: