have a pretty day
Today, I'm having myself a pretty day. A day where I pamper myself up in good ways so that I'm able to look at the mirror and smile at my reflection, rather than nitpick at things I could change.
I started the day off with breakfast (as one always should) and then did an at-home workout. Basically, I youtube'd any sorts of exercise videos I could find, until I found Training with Tammy. Combining her six videos with some of my own cardio made me feel FANTASTIC. After a shower and drying my hair, and then applying that kiwi face scrub again, I felt like well ... a woman. And nothing helps like a photo shoot of yourself to make you see the good side.
Of course, pampering myself up with exercise is because I'm going to eat out for the next two nights. And I've been eating at restaurants WAY too much lately. In the past two weeks alone I've gone to three restaurants, and by tomorrow it'll be up to five.
Tonight I'm heading out to celebrate a friend's birthday at Kelsey's, and hope to just get an appetizer and a drink. Tomorrow, of course, is Valentine's and me and my significant other are headed off to this quiant restaurant called Cafe Limoncello, so I'm excited about that.
Considering that I'm going to be eating both these meals after 9pm, and eating too late isn't good, I hope balancing it with exercise will help? ... Maybe?
Anyways, I suggest you give yourselves a pretty day every once in a while. It's amazing what one hour of exercise can do and it really changes the way you feel!


A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
1 comments:
YAY to feeling like a woman!
Post a Comment