Pages

the best things in life are free?

I'm having to admit to myself that I'm ... a bit broke. I had a part-time job during school last semester which I could not handle and pretty much destroyed any chance of a high average. So, this term, I decided to go back to just being a student. Which is wreaking havoc on me everytime a girlfriend invites me out to something.

The last two nights though have been 'nights in', and they've been just as memorable as the nights out I had last weekend. I celebrated nine months with my boyfriend on Wednesday, and we spent a majority of it just cuddling on my couch and watching Mr. Bean episodes. Hearing him laugh and feeling his warm chest so close to me was the perfect way to celebrate.

Then, I had some Wendy's (oh boy, I'm healthy!) and rented Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist with a couple of girlfriends last night at one of their houses. And it was so relaxing, and the atmosphere was calm yet fun.

As much as I love the fabulous things and would love to go on a cruise/buy expensive shoes/own more than 2 Mac make-up products, sometimes the best things in life really are (practically) free.

btemplates

0 comments: