Pages

can't wait for summer!

I went to the gym yesterday with the boyfriend (and 3 other people were supposed to show up, but none of them did!). While the snow and harsh winds blew by the large windows, we both sighed and said, "I can't wait for summer."

Of course, once spring rolls around [haha, spring rolls] I know I'll be just as happy. But getting the Victoria's Secret catalogue yesterday with Adriana and Miranda wearing bikinis on a warm beach just made me yearn for those summer days & nights.

Wishlist:


Victoria's Secret


Inspiration Outfits




More to come soon, probably!

Of course, I'll probably be looking at stores like Forever 21 and H&M for my fashion fix, but a girl can dream, can't she?

btemplates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that sea shell bikini, but the vs bikinis this year is disappointing. ah well. here's to summer!

Nikolett said...

Yay, summer! I agree, I expected a lot more from the VS bikinis, but I'd love to get my hands on those two!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to the gym as you can see winter keeps MANY away!! Hahaha :D

I saw that VS swimsuit in their catalog too, it's so cute! I like the goofy mermaid shell theme it has~ it's fun!