Pages

oooo, kiwi face scrub

I've grown really fond of Mario Badescu Skin products. I'm even more fond of the fact that several months ago I received FREE samples (no shipping and handling, either!) and I still haven't used them all yet!

Basically, you go to this website and fill out the questionnaire, and answer questions about your skin type. Then, at least in my experience from a few months ago, I received an e-mail telling me what products would be best and that I could get free samples. Sign me up, I said!



Since I have combination skin, I received a bunch of products catered to my skin type. In little jars that have lasted me a while, I received drying cream, under-eye cream, moisturizer with SPF, cucumber lotion, and a few face scrubs.

Today I decided to try out the kiwi face scrub, which actually contains kiwi seeds, smells of kiwi, and has a rich green texture to it. I applied it, left it on for a minute, then gently rinsed it off. WOW, my skin was SMOOTH. Plus, my face smelt like kiwi and my complexion looked like it was even, rather than the patches of red I have on my cheeks and nose.

I'd suggest you try out their samples! I'm really tempted to actually purchase a few things such as the Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream that reduced my undereye circles (that I misplaced somewhere and that makes me so sad) among other things.

Lots of celebrities endorse Mario Badescu, and I suppose now I am, too!

btemplates

0 comments: