Pages

sitting with a nose strip on ...

I'm sitting here with a Biore nose strip on my nose and all I can think about is how much I want to watch The Princess Diaries movie for the scene where Mia gets caught with it on her nose by a boy and then rips it off and says, "Ow." Not that I'd want to recreate that scene or anything. [Clearly I'd be insane if I did -- I'd much rather recreate the whole 'I'm a princess!' scenario.] Being an avid movie watcher though, there's so many scenes I'd love to recreate in everyday life. Pretty much every happy/romantic scene in Serendipity tops the list. And the song n' dance segment in Robin Hood: Men In Tights. Also, I'd love to have just an everyday moment where everyone is in sync and choreographed perfectly to a random song, just like in the movies.

Is there a movie scene you'd love to recreate?

Anyhoos, this Labour Day weekend has been pretty relaxing, and tomorrow it'll be full of more BBQ-ing and fishing at a lake. But in the meantime, I've also been tagged twice! Both of them involve little Q&A sessions, so I'm going to do them in different entries this week. Can't wait to do Archana's, but since I'm a little exhausted, I think I'm better suited for one-worded answers!

I received an award from the amazing Ramblings Of A Fab Brunette! Here’s how this one works: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Then pass out the award to whoever you would like! - I tag/award Jessica, Andhari, Steph, and anyone else who'd like to do it!

1. Where is your cell phone? dying

2. Your hair? drying

3. Your mother? walking

4. Your father? watching

5. Your favorite food? pizza

6. Your dream last night? Sting(?)

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? teacher

9. What room are you in? "study"

10. Your hobby? graphics

11. Your fear? heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? flexible

15. Muffins? sure!

16. Wish list item? EUROPE

17. Where did you grow up? Ontario

18. Last thing you did? milk

19. What are you wearing? PJ's

20. Your TV? F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

21. Your pets? Shadow!

22. Friends? adore

23. Your life? better

24. Your mood? tired

25. Missing someone? Boy

26. Vehicle? nonexistent

27. Something you’re not wearing? socks

28. Your favorite store? XXI

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier

31. Last time you cried? Wednesday

32. Your best friend? amazing

33. One place that I go to over and over? school

34. One person who emails me regularly? Facebook(!)

35. Favorite place to eat? sanitary

Wow, that was hard. By sanitary, I mean anyplace that is sanitary ... I could eat anywhere, honestly. And as for the dream about Sting -- I did not understand it at all. Apparently it was a high school reunion with a bunch of people I don't normally hang out with and we were at a Sting concert -- except I only really remember one Sting song ('Desert Rose') so he kept singing it OVER and OVER again. Gotta love bizarre dreams.

If you haven't already, make sure to check out my giveaway, you enter up until Tuesday morning -- by Tuesday night I'll have the winners revealed, yahoo! If you have tomorrow off, enjoy it :) If not, I hope your Monday isn't too shabby!

btemplates

14 comments:

Iva Messy said...

hmm I am not sure which movie scene I would want to recreate... :) I will think about it though! very fun question :)

Congratulations on your award! These were awesome one word answers!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Andhari said...

Maybe its your subconscious telling you you should listen to sting more often LOL I'm kidding.

Anyway, I love coffee a lottttt too. Think we'll go to coffee shops a lot if we hang out?:)

Carlito86 said...

Loved reading this about you!

xx

erika sorocco said...

I cannot believe you said that thing about the Biore nose strip and The Princess Diaries. Every time I use those I think of the scene from that film - unfortunately, no one as cute as Michael Moscovitz ever pops up to give me a fright when I'm perusing them! :)

To answer your question, though...I have believed that I was Princess Mia since I read The Princess Diaries ten years ago - that movie is me. Sans the princess thing, of course. I want to recreate every scene in that film - including the whole foot pop during the kiss. :)

nicole mountz said...

haha diddo on the sanitary for the restraunt!! hmm if i could reenact one scene it'd have to be from hairspray. i looove that movie and as long as zac efron was in it with me i'd totally do it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I totally recreated a scene from that movie last weekend! It was really fun :)

Unknown said...

hmmm...movie scene i'd like to re-create.... good question... i'll have to think about that cus theres PLENTY! i love movies! hehe! have an fantisticallysuperblyawesome labour day nikolett!

littletiara said...

yay for the award! And lol. it seems pretty hard to do, I mean... there's unlimited answer to those eh with only one word answering question like "your mom?" what? lol. pretty? childish? 47 year old? haha... I love your answers anyways! Haha... and yeah, facebook does email me regularly too =/ lol

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm takin' old school and all I'm gonna say is....Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

Archana said...

I think it's hilarious that Sting made an appearance in your dream. :P I get the most random dreams sometimes too, lol. As for eating just about anywhere, I'm with you on that. Just as long it's sanitary, then I'm all set! PS - Can't wait to see you do the sunsational tag. :)

Anonymous said...

lol, I remember using the Bior nose strips when they first came out and that was years ago.

Never worked for me though!

josie(bean) said...

hahah Sting...i wish i had randomly fun dreams, or even incredibly bizarre dreams like my boyf, but i think i do all my dreaming during the day (mostly zoning out haha) and leave no room for anything but temporary yet complete brain shut-off while i sleep at night.

anyhows, glad your labor day long weekend turned out quite fabulous! :)

rachaelgking said...

She tagged me too and I tried to do it, but it was too hard. Or maybe I'm just too expressive. Let's go with that... ;-)

Nikolett said...

OH GEEZ, I just wrote a huge @reply to everyone, complete with bolding of the names and it didn't post!

Basically - Sting is weird, LiLu is expressive in the best way possible, thank you Elise for visiting, and I love you all :D haha, I'm so lazy sorry!