starry sky weekend
Thanks so much for all the birthday greets! Strange, the last time I updated was August. And now that it's September and everyone's thinking about fall, the warm weather is returning. Strange how life works, isn't it? 'Tis the season to be thinking about all the upcoming holidays, but the air still feels like summer. As for me, I'm dreaming about starry nights.

Image via Tumblr.
I've had a pretty busy last few days, complete with celebrating with friends and watching "Friends" season 4. Tonight, I'm headed off to a BBQ to ring in the Labour Day weekend, which should be fun! We're also going to watch The Unborn - what's with me and horror movies lately?!
And I've been tagged with a bunch of things which I promise I'll do soon. Just wanted to make a quick post to say have a beautiful weekend complete with nights by the fire, nights looking at the stars, and nights with those you love.
Also, if you haven't yet, enter my giveaway -- I decided to extend the deadline to Monday in case there's any others who want to enter! And stop by for Adele's giveaway!
And sorry for being M.I.A, I promise I'll catch up on blogs soon.
Now, I'm going to leave with you something that's sure to get stuck in your head. While at McDonald's at 2am on a Thursday morn (mm, healthy!) my friends were talking about the drive-thru song at Burger King. Well, I gotta say, I prefer this acoustic version. Anyone wanna join me and hit up Wendy's?


A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
8 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4chHBO_RTA
haha love the link, but this one's still my favorite. Pharrell at the Parisian McDonald's trying to get them to give him some lunch meals during breakfast time--naturally, the French won't budge, even for Pharrell.
have a great weekend lovely lady!!
Oh my god, FRIENDS. One of THE best sitcoms ever! I know right, it's September already. People here are going gaga about the fact that we're a few months away from the holidays. Well, myself included! :)
I'm so excited to find out who won in your giveaway! This might be my chance! :)
I really love the image you used, I've always dreamed of something like that for my proposal (lol). and thank you for the giveaway infos, haha... oh, I am helping someone to help me on a giveaway too, maybe you can drop by and participate too? pretty please with cherry on top? =d
Ohhh long weekendddd..so jealous to everyone over there lol have a good one!
Long weekends are such bliss. :) And I've been MIA too, so I'm just catching up on blogs, etc. Btw, I tagged you at mine, heh.
@ Sarah Alaoui: Ah, thanks so much for that link! I love Pharrell so much, so this is amazing to me -- and those dance moves, haha. Can't believe I've never seen this before!
@ Iva: Thanks! Hope you've had a great one too, lady :)
@ Jessica: I want to hang out with you and have a FRIENDS marathon, no word of a lie! And ahh, the holidays scare me 'cause all I think about is the $ I don't have saved up for presents :(
@ Little Miss Tiara: Aw, that's really cute! And I'll definitely drop by, because of that cherry :D Haha!
@ Andhari: Aw, I feel bad! Hope you get a day off soon, at least?
@ Archana: For sure :) And thanks for understanding and for the tag!
I love the picture! Its beautiful!
Post a Comment