TMI & moments to treasure
Thanks everyone for the get-better-soon-wishes! My coughs are getting better (only one really bad one per hour) and after taking grad photos today (and even one 'couple' photo, I can't wait to get the proofs in 4-6 weeks!) me and The Boy had time to spare before my next class so we wandered around campus and took pictures. It is so beautiful outside, even if the sunshine doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
So here comes two TMI stories (to make up for not having one last week) -- one is a lot more tamer than the other one, it's just a "OMG-Nikolett-you-have-a-dirty-mind" moment ... those happen a lot.
First, picture!
Tame Story: So we were sitting on a bench in the above picture -- my class happens to be in the building right behind us covered with vines and leaves. I decided to check the time, and my cell phone was in my bag on the ground at The Boy's feet. I decided to crouch down in front of him as he sat, using one of his knees as my support as I reached into my bag.
At that moment, a friend of The Boy's and her boyfriend were walking by hand-in-hand, on the way to the same class. We said our hello's and chatted for a bit, while I was still crouching in front of The Boy. Then suddenly out of nowhere I remarked, "Wow, I just realized how wrong this position looks like from the back." The rest of them starting cracking up while The Boy said, "Naw, you'd never do something like that in public, would you?" Ah, me and my dirty mind ...
The Real Deal TMI: The Boy was telling me about his tenants and how he went to visit one of their apartments. It seemed like a regular story until he asked, "How do you get rid of your toilet paper once you do the #2?" And I went, "In the toilet. Duh. Doesn't everyone?" That's when The Boy cringed and sadly shook his head.
Then he said: "I went to his bathroom to see if everything was in working order and then in the garbage can, all I see is ... folded toilet paper ... smothered ... with poop. I almost threw up." And hearing that almost made me throw up too! Blerrrrgh. Why ... why would you do that?! Hope you weren't eating just now :)
More pictures!
By the way, as some of you on twitter might now, I was on a mission to find a poncho and a sombrero. Well, I found a sombrero today for $3 and some false eyelashes for myself ... I can't wait to dress up this Saturday for Halloween! Oh, and I've never worn false eyelashes so inquiring minds want to know: how do you take them off? Please and thank you!
Hope you're all having a great Thursday, and I'm glad to be back and (almost 100%) ready for action!




A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
14 comments:
HAHA! loved your funny stories (:
ooo yay on getting your halloween garb! haha, false lashies are really simple. The eyelash glue that usually comes with it is strong enough to stay, but easy enough to just peel off when you're done!
so just slowly pull off the eyelashes when you're done, from right to left or whatever you prefer (:
take pictures!
glad you are better soon (: xxo
awww you and boyfriend are so cute. Happy to hear you are getting better!
smothered in POOP?!?! oh man i just threw up a little. that is just wrong. what's wrong with those people?!
hope you feel better soon!
you dirtay dirtayyy little girl! hahahahah! jk jk uhhmm.. smothered poop... hmmm.... *cringe*
about the falsies... i've only worn them once and i just took them off by slowly peeling! haha! ;P
SO can't wait to see your costume lady!
hahahah i think i just gagged a little!! who on earth woudl do that! ew! we had a kindergardener at camp last year who would wipe his butt and then leave the toilet paper there. oen day we were wondering why on earth he smelled so bad.. come to find out..that was why! lol well good luck with the fake eyelashes, i ahve no idea but be careful! they seem dangerous;) have fun!!
Omg how anyone could be that gross is beyond me. Isn't there any flush? Or you know in the toilet here there's usually an autospray in every bathroom so people can clean their ass after doing the business. Lol. So you can clean it before you wipe it with tissue. Double clean!
Why am I talking about post pooping ass cleaning here? Seriously I think I'm damaged.
You just pull them off very gently, usually the glues aren't THAT strong. But if it is really bad, use a little make up remover. Either way, it's going to sting a little.
Ewww, tissue paper smothered with poop? It couldn't be more gross than that! You and your boyfriend should give those guys a lesson on proper hygiene.
Aww, you know I've always loved seeing your pictures with the boy. You two look so in love, I can't help but smile at the sight of your photos. :)
Good luck on your Halloween party! Rock your Mexican outfit, my dear! :)
You always tell the greatest stories that literally have me rolling on the floor laughing - no matter how much TMI they divulge. Loving these pictures of you and The Boy - you are the cutest couple ever! :)
I have a sombrero on top of my kitchen counter. Because you just never know when you'll need it...
Oh NO, that is wrong wrong WRONG!!
xoxo
ew... but I think they do that at some places in asia too, where you're not allowed to throw toiletpaper in the toilets! disgusting, I KNOW!
*loves*
i came over to comment earlier and i couldn't access your blog and i was like Nooooooooo where is Nikolett gone!!!!! Lol
I hope you're over your cold. i also got the flu this weekend so i feel your pain >_<
love the pictures, you two make the sweetest couple. and lol, that fat squirrel..that made me smile ^^
but oh god, that tenant, ewww that is just so wrong!!!!
Oh dude...and I'm now I'm throwing up. Ewwwwwwwww! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment