Pages

guest blog #6: better than coffee?

Note from Nikolett: I was seriously waiting for the day where a guest blogger would make a post like this, and so I give major props and love to the talented and amazing Rhianne for doing this! As of right now, this'll be the last of the guest blogs for a bit, so I'm coming back! The next two weeks will still be busy but I'll be here in all my ... glory? Ahem, yes. In the meantime, enjoy this post that takes my blog title and spins it into the things in life we all love! 


I was really struggling for ideas for this post until I thought abut Nikolett's blog properly :) So here are a few things I think are better than coffee!

10 more minutes in bed...

reading a good book...
{by m00nbugg}

Holding hands...
{found here}

dancing in the street...
{by Melodishqiptare}

puppy kisses...
{by Flphotonut}

What would you say is better than coffee?
Rhianne

So true that there is so much out there better than coffee ... so I love this post. For me personally, it's puppy kisses and holding hands/snuggling in bed that do it for me! Plus, seeing New Moon tonight will hopefully be better than a dose of caffeine, haha. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! :)

btemplates

6 comments:

krissy ♥ said...

A sister! And hugs :)

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, this is such a fabulous guest post - thank you for featuring it here Nikolett, and thank you for putting it together Rihanne!

I believe that...cuddling with cute boys, cozy sweaters, being in love, baby animals, and hugs are all better than coffee! :)

erika sorocco said...

Oh, and mix tapes. I cannot forget mix tapes! :)

Manju said...

smiles and kindness and love :)
and hot homemade dinners ^^

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

10 more min. in bed. Yes ma'am!!

Sierra said...

I love to hold hands with my boyfriend and I want a doggie that licks my face! So cute!