things that make me smile...
In picture form ...
(I'll return to my usual rambling self once my last exam is over!)
And finally ... knowing that I'll be done exams by this time tomorrow
(even if I'm coming back for a summer class).
What things are making you smile lately?
{and everytime I read a comment that says "you" or "this post", you make me smile}
Hope you had a great weekend!
[Second-last picture from here; last picture from Google Images]











A twenty-something-year old Canadian lady who drinks a cup of coffee a day to keep the 





betterthancoffee@gmail.com | 2012
15 comments:
Yey for the happy pictures. Thanks so much for posting these pictures. It totally lifted my spirits. And wow, the food looks so yummy. If only I could devour something like that. But I do promise after I get better from this horrible tonsillitis I am definitely not going on any diets and I am going to eat all the yummy food that I missed out on. =)
eee i love this post! you guys look so gorge in the second picture, and the pic of the train reminds me of waiting for the "green line" over here - which is the slowest/most annoying - so i definitely agree that hearing it finally approach is automatic happiness/relief, and then the older pic of you and the boy is just too cute (silly face-making with my boyf is definitely an easy pick-me-up during my days, someday my face will stay in a permanent awkward pose...but it'll have been so worth it)! lastly, a BIG CONGRATS on finishing up your exams tomorrow. i still have until next monday, but that's close enough for me to mini-celebrate haha.
have a wonderful week miss! :)
yay for exam almost over!! hehehe. and bigger yay for YOU that you're gonna be able to do everything you listed in THIS POST. hehehe
p.s i'm hungry just looking at those photos of food @,@"
lol, why am I not surprised to see a (big) cup of coffee on top of your list? lololol :P
and adventures with friends are always FUN!!! Can't get enough of it, ahahay...
the train! Oh! The train! I thought I was the only one excited going to the train station, just sitting there and watch the trains come and go. I don't even mind when I have to wait for my daddy to pick me up there because I can see the trains coming and going, lalalaa...
What? Isn't treats always the best thing? Add on quaint bistro, girl, you've got the world on a string, or well... plate, whatever, lol
never tried that kind of cheese (oh yeah, poor me, lol) but that does seem delish... yumm...
ooohhh!!! I love anything architecture related! Especially pretty little details! :D and of course, you know daydreaming is my hobby, no... I do it constantly, lol... :P
Hahahaha! Loving this picture of you and the boy! *faints* ahahaha... I'm speechless! You two are just tooooo cuuuuteee *pinchpinch*
NO WAY! Why must you add the salt on to my pain, I'm hungry like... like... like something that I can't even think of right now and what? You're showing me that little things looks so delish (again!)??? nomnomnom viirtually
Girl, Amelie poulain is the hero! She saves my world, and apparently yours too, because too much study will kill you, lol... now tell me where did I got that phrase? Oh, I certainly made that one up, lol.
Great, now I have this hobby to leave super long comments anywhere, hahaha...
I love this list...I must say though, as I am now drinking my Tim Horton's coffee, I feel like they sometimes overload it with ice and not enough java which I desperately need!!!! Is it just me?
Happy Monday,
Hope :-) xx
You always make me smile, little miss sunshine :)
Okay, this makes me weird but I am actually scared of standing by the station waiting for the train to come. I have this irrational fear that someone will push me on the tracks and I'll get run over by the train x_x I do agree in the sense that seeing them come should be a happy thought especially if you're already running late for an appointment though LOL!
Honestly, I have no clue how anyone could possibly resist coffee and adventures with friends.
Cynthia Vincent for Target Wedges are currently making me smile. That and the film "The Virgin Suicides." Ironic, I know - but I love that movie...and the book it's based on!! :)
Great pics... GOOD LUCK at the rest of your exams...then time to celebrate! :)
Coffee really does make me WAY too happy!
I love your list of things that make you smile.
ps. I'm now following you on tumblr. follow me if you wish: http://total-randomness.tumblr.com
I daydream of my future home all the time- it's almost an obsession!
Cute pictures and the food looks delicious!.. I loved Amelie too.
Awesome photos and post! I might steal the idea some time. :)
I love all of your pictures! Glad you had fun with your friend and your mom's recipe looks delicious! I want to watch Amelie sometime too. :)
All the foods look good! :D
Post a Comment